PDA

View Full Version : T-Mobile Mast at Latheron broke since January 9th.

roadbowler
04-Feb-13, 20:05
Any T-Mobile customers in the Lybster/Latheron area experiencing dropped calls and terrible mobile internet for the past month? If so, please complain! I've phoned them several times since the 9th of January but, it is still not fixed even though they readily admit the mast is water damaged and broken. They just told me on the phone that yes, it is still broken and loads of alerts/alarms coming up for that mast but, it is not a priority! Please call 150 and ask for "technical support" when you get through to enquire about the status of the broken mast or else they will try to put you through diagnostics on your phone which is a waste of time when it is the mast that is the problem.

newweecroft
06-Feb-13, 12:27
I have the same problem, just make them comp you 20pounds everyone you call, if we all do it it will become cheaper to fix the mast!

roadbowler
06-Feb-13, 12:40
I have the same problem, just make them comp you 20pounds everyone you call, if we all do it it will become cheaper to fix the mast!not a bad idea! Lol. Wrote an "official" complaint yesterday and I did make a few demands. :)