PDA

View Full Version : Talk Talk Broadband

colingel
04-Feb-13, 19:28
Anyone any experience with Talk Talk Broadband in Thurso ? Any use decent service decent speed etc ?

shin chan
04-Feb-13, 22:10
I have broadband with Talk Talk. It was upgraded last week in Thurso exchange. If you go to www.talktalk.co.uk/speed-checker and type in your telephone number and postcode it will carry out a check. According to my check it was up at 11 use to be 1.2.

tiger woods
04-Feb-13, 22:59
Avoid Talk Talk like the plague. Soon as you have an 'issue' you'll understand why. No doubt someone will come back and say they are wonderful, never had a problem with them etc. They'll know all about it when they do have a problem. Patronising customer service who don't seem to care about rectifying the problem, instead you get the feeling that they are having fun listening to the problem you may have. I got the impression one time that I was on loudspeaker in their office and they were all enjoying themselves listening to me getting more and more frustrated. Deal with them at your peril and don't say I didn't warn you. Go with Sky instead.