PDA

View Full Version : Ruby

Tina
03-Feb-13, 10:33
We are looking for a permanent home for ruby , she is a 5 year old huntaway x kelpie , the reason for re homing is simply that she has a very different style of work from my other collies and just dosen't fit with them This does not distract from the fact that she is one of the happiest dog's i have ever known , :lol: her nature is second to none with people and other dogs, I can honestly say she has never shown any aggression to either man nor beast, she is energetic but very manageable and would settle quickly into a routine with daily attention , she ties up safely on a chain , walks on a lead and will answer off the lead . As her name suggests she is red in colour and looks like a retriever, quite a unique looking dog !
She is kenneled so has never been in a house so obviously not house trained , I think she would make an ideal family dog !
So if you think you are the people for ruby please contact me through the org or on 07712580248

i cant post a pic here but she can be seen on my face book page under tina robertson