PDA

View Full Version : Dunnet Head

ss.sv650
02-Feb-13, 20:55
Could we ask all who use this wonderfull bit of land a small favour it comes in two parts really:

1. Courting Couples !!! Please would you take your old used condoms away with you, its a grand place for it dont get me wrong and good luck to you all but please clean up when your done, its not great when the dogs go for a smell and lick !!!! and if your not quick or get distracted they could kill if swallowed (by the dog) !

2. Dog owners ( of which i am one ) please lift ya S*@T its all over the place you can get poop bags free from the council and many post offices and it takes seconds to do, come to think of it courting couples could use the same !!! There is a bin at the houses which the owner seems more than happy to be used and a big thank you to him for the only bin available in the winter.

This is a great spot for the dogs and so it seems for a bit of the other as well but please can we all do our best to keep it the way it should be and take our rubbish ect away the old saying of 'take only pictures and leave only foot prints' says a lot.

ok rant over!!!

thank you !

secrets in symmetry
02-Feb-13, 21:11
Lol!

That is the best post I've seen on this forum for a very long time.

Please listen to ss.sv650. :cool:

billmoseley
02-Feb-13, 21:34
A very classy rant and a point well made

Rangers1
02-Feb-13, 21:50
very well done making this point

pat
03-Feb-13, 11:30
Had a good laugh at this one.

How many more local visitors will be heading there, all out to catch the folk who do not clean up after their animals?

Whoever does go there have now been warned to be extremely careful when in this area - your every move will be watched very eagerly, many voyeurs with binoculars to see clearly who is leaving the deposits!

mi16
03-Feb-13, 11:47
Perhaps the car casanova's could use their soiled condoms to lift the dog waste

2little2late
04-Feb-13, 01:52
Could we ask all who use this wonderfull bit of land a small favour it comes in two parts really:

2. Dog owners ( of which i am one ) please lift ya S*@T its all over the place you can get poop bags free from the council and many post offices and it takes seconds to do, come to think of it courting couples could use the same !!! There is a bin at the houses which the owner seems more than happy to be used and a big thank you to him for the only bin available in the winter.

ok rant over!!!

thank you !

Also at this time of year collecting your dogs poop in a bag will keep your hands warm.

scotsboy
04-Feb-13, 05:39
Dogging at Dunnet Head!

Kevin Milkins
04-Feb-13, 08:43
A very funny post, well done.:lol:

It's becoming the same down at Reiss beach near the golf club which I have mixed emotions about, I dither between anger and jealousy.;)

Wearing a condom is not always being considered safe sex any more, a friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot by the woman's husband.

David Banks
04-Feb-13, 20:48
The name should be changed to Done It Head, I guess.

Rangers1
05-Feb-13, 13:07
Cant think of any other beaches with used condoms lying around lol

mi16
05-Feb-13, 13:58
The name should be changed to Done It Head, I guess.Done getting head

Phill
04-Apr-13, 23:20
Didn't make it onto C4. Maybe Dunnet Head is too cold for Terry.

Dadie
04-Apr-13, 23:54
We were out that way at the weekend..
Not too much on the way of poop to be seen and didnt see any of the "other" ...WE did have baggies with us and used them as far as possible...doggie squits did pose a problem..as mush/much as possibly could be scooped was.....
We may have left some tinfoil wrapped choc eggs though.....not by choice or fault...some vanished within the heather.....or knocked from easy finding places by kids feet.............