PDA

View Full Version : Saddam is alive and well

lorraine_2406
31-Dec-06, 19:27
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g221/chrischalmers/for_B3ta_saddam_dictater.jpg

rfr10
31-Dec-06, 19:29
:eek: that's an insult to Mr Potato Head!! :D

Mr P Cannop
31-Dec-06, 19:33
aye is sure is

zebedy
01-Jan-07, 03:07
any of you guys watched the video of his death?

sum random dude took a video of it on his phone?!?!?!

i was like OMG

Astra
01-Jan-07, 03:25
The question you have to ask is he really dead look abit fake to me.

JAWS
01-Jan-07, 06:36
It wasn't Saddam Hussein who was executed. The whole thing was faked using a look alike.
It is all part of a masterplan by the CIA to take over the World.

I just thought I would get my version in first before the "Rubbish Merchants" start with their theories! [lol]

Besides, Mr Potato Head definitely shares one thing with Saddman, you have to dig him uot of a hole in the ground!

Cattach
01-Jan-07, 11:01

Are you a member of the flat Earth society?!!

j4bberw0ck
01-Jan-07, 12:01

How extraordinary that you should have witnessed enough hangings to make a judgment. You have, haven't you?

As for the phone video, no, didn't / won't watch it on principle. Just like the videos which circulated showing American hostages being beheaded. The sort of vicarious pleasure which people seem to get from the mass circulation of those things undermines the seriousness of it. Seeing people die isn't something I need to do to get my jollies, thanks.

j4bberw0ck
01-Jan-07, 12:03
And I agree with JAWS, but have some concerns that he may be understating the complexity and overwhelming nature of the threat. No doubt someone will be along in a minute with an "informative website" giving chapter and verse :lol:

Conscience
01-Jan-07, 14:06
I find it distasteful that people should be laughing and joking about this. It is just as distasteful as those who celebrated the 9/11 tragedy.

corgiman
01-Jan-07, 14:09
disgusting.:(

j4bberw0ck
01-Jan-07, 14:13
Then I think you're indulging your talent for over-reaction.

The joke is conspiracy theories. Please adjust your Critical Parent.

Stumurf
01-Jan-07, 19:56

i have watched the phone video (just out of morbid curiosity, and everywhere is linking it) and i have to say saddams "scarf" does look, dubious is the best word i can use, without hopefully starting the conspiracy theory tangent....

although (at the risk of sounding sick) why the "cameraman" has to pan away at the "drop" makes me ask questions but the final shot of saddam and his new neck angle looks pretty final to me....

I for one am sad at the outcome, only because i feel it will do nothing but intensify the bloodshed. i also await the time when other leaders will be called into account for aggressive non-retalliatory actions against other countries, but i dont think the world works like that.

JAWS
01-Jan-07, 20:10
I find it distasteful that people should be laughing and joking about this. It is just as distasteful as those who celebrated the 9/11 tragedy.I ain't laughing and I am certainly not joking.

Do you know where the last execution in Britain was carried out and where the person involved was from?

Jeemag_USA
01-Jan-07, 20:16
i have watched the phone video (just out of morbid curiosity, and everywhere is linking it) and i have to say saddams "scarf" does look, dubious is the best word i can use, without hopefully starting the conspiracy theory tangent....

although (at the risk of sounding sick) why the "cameraman" has to pan away at the "drop" makes me ask questions but the final shot of saddam and his new neck angle looks pretty final to me....

I for one am sad at the outcome, only because i feel it will do nothing but intensify the bloodshed. i also await the time when other leaders will be called into account for aggressive non-retalliatory actions against other countries, but i dont think the world works like that.

I had wondered about that too, the panning away, it didn't really look like he was panning, I think there was jostling going on because it sounds like quite a crowd was there outside of the shot, he may have been trying to regain his balance, but it seemed to take him a while, when Saddam dropped and he moved down the camera may have been pointing at someones back until he got a better position who knows, there wasn't really a lot of light in there either. I feel its pretty much the real thing though, and if its a lookalike its a pretty good job for one, i seriously doubt it but thats just me. I watched the video so that I could make my own judgement on wether he was dead or not, and not for my jollies though.

brandy
01-Jan-07, 20:48
i to have to admit i find this in very bad taste. yes i started the execution post but it was more to inform people.. not to ridicule.
the man is now dead.
there is no reason to ridicule him any more.