PDA

View Full Version : street party

peedie
31-Dec-06, 19:10
who all is gong to the wick street party tonight?

Wizzbang
31-Dec-06, 19:22
Count me in

Mr P Cannop
31-Dec-06, 19:28
is the street partys still going ahead in Thurso & Wick ??

Mr P Cannop
31-Dec-06, 21:30
just got news that the wick Street party is ON also the Thurso street party is on also well

MadPict
31-Dec-06, 21:42
Looks like the street party in Glasgow (and elsewhere) has been cancelled. Just as well otherwise revellers could find it a long walk home from the far north...."We started in Sauchiehall Street and ended up in Argyle Square"....

Somehow this NY could be a bit of a damp squib (fingers crossed all the blue touchpapers are damp...) ;)

Gogglebox
31-Dec-06, 21:43
So is the Thurso one on
I passed them working on the lorry/staging about an hour ago
Looked good
Hope they get a good crowd

DarkAngel
31-Dec-06, 21:46
Hope everyone heading along to the street party has lots of fun dancing and dramin away...Wish i was goin! Boo Hoo...Ats e joys o avin kids!!!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Vachipmunk/Marys%20Animations/72d785e3.gif

Jeemag_USA
31-Dec-06, 22:09
Was speaking to my mither on the phone earlier and she said the news said the Edinburgh one is back on after they thought they were going to call it off, not sure about the Glasgow one though. Wish I was back home for the Thirsa one myself :(

DarkAngel
31-Dec-06, 22:19
Oh rite how long ago was that Jeemag as it was just on the News it was cancelled..Maybe its back on again...Cana anyone enlighten???

obiron
31-Dec-06, 22:37
did ask in our house if any body wanted to go but no takers.

katarina
01-Jan-07, 02:01
Just got back - weather very calm and nice. apparently we were in the eye of the storm. Fate must have smiled on us, as the rain did not start until just after the bells. I went home a little after, and the wind was just getting up. sounds pretty bad out there now.