PDA

View Full Version : Oil CH

DarkAngel
31-Dec-06, 18:25
I have oil central heating only recently installed, Im wondering for thoes with Oil CH where do you order you oil from.?.Some people ive spoken to say scottish Fuels are quite reasonably priced, Just want the best and cheapest priced oil too. lol

Orger
31-Dec-06, 18:29
I have oil central heating only recently installed, Im wondering for thoes with Oil CH where do you order you oil from.?.Some people ive spoken to say scottish Fuels are quite reasonably priced, Just want the best and cheapest priced oil too. lol

Simpsons Oils were the best when i got filled up, way cheaper than Scottish Fuels.

DarkAngel
31-Dec-06, 18:32
Thanx..It was Simpsons i got my last fill from and i must say it was cheap i just havent heard anymore on Scottish fuels but thank you Orger for that info! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/dpwells/Animations/Thank%20You/blink_thankyou_OD.gif

footie chick
31-Dec-06, 18:53
Our last fill was cheapest with Brogan fuels near Inverness cant find number at the moment but because I paid the driver I saved £30.00 on the total price.

Only advice I'd give is phone for a price first, know two people who got their deliveries in the same load the person who phoned for a price got it cheaper that the person who didn't :roll:

bagpuss
31-Dec-06, 19:36
Oil? Any idea how much harm you're doing to the environment- what's wrong with a nice peat fire? Or burning cow dung?
Seriously- expect the price of oil to sky rocket soon- the Government's decided to be green. But when will they give grants for solar panels and a nice windmill for the back garden?

DarkAngel
31-Dec-06, 19:50
Thanx for that Footiechick. :)

Cattach
31-Dec-06, 20:16
Oil? Any idea how much harm you're doing to the environment- what's wrong with a nice peat fire? Or burning cow dung?
Seriously- expect the price of oil to sky rocket soon- the Government's decided to be green. But when will they give grants for solar panels and a nice windmill for the back garden?

Is ther such a thin as a nice windmill?!! Nuclear is the only answer to the power shortage and global warming.

bagpuss
31-Dec-06, 23:47
Nuclear fusion- not nuclear fission.

And that's not really addressing the domestic heating cost yet- is it? How many of us might be unblocking our fireplaces if the oil price shoots up?