PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Business Opportunity For Sale - Garment Printing

jumbledrainbow
28-Jan-13, 16:23
Hi everybody,

I am currently selling all that could possibly be needed to run a garment printing company. The company has been trading under the name It's You T-Shirt and has had a very successful three years, unfortunately, due to a new carreer oppertunity, I do not have the time to continue to run this business.

The price is £13995 which also includes stock worth a re-sale value of at least £5000 and a van.

The equipment consists of DTG-HM1c Garment Printer, Heat Press, Ink, Windows XP Pro 2BG Dell Intel PC, IMAC G4 including Photoshop Elements, Macbook Pro, Spray Gun, Epson 3170 Scanner, All Stock, Garments and Accessories, Office Furniture and Equipment, I will also pass on the logos I created and websites I have for this business if you want to carry on trading under the same name. Finally a 57 reg. Vauxhall Astravan Sportive 1.7 cdti is also included.

More detailed information is available at www.itsyourtshirt.com or you can contact me on 01955 651767, 07929 105426 or at info@itsyourtshirt.com.

It is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for someone who want to run there own business. Everything you need is included and ready to start making you a profit.

Looking forward to hearing from all interested parties!

Natalie