PDA

View Full Version : Attention Landowners!!

Rheghead
26-Jan-13, 12:59
Are you interested in hosting or developing a wind farm? RenewablesUK have a free service, just fill in your details and send it off.

http://www.renewableuk.com/en/renewable-energy/wind-energy/onshore-wind/interested-landowners.cfm

Corrie 3
26-Jan-13, 14:01
Thats right Rheg, you fill Caithness and Sutherland full to the brim with the ugly monstrosities. When it is full and everyone has left it will just be an industrial wasteland. But the greedy Landowners will be at least rubbing their greasy palms far away from what used to be the beauty formally known as Caithness and Sutherland. Shame on the people who rape our Counties and the people who allowed it to be raped. I don't know how you sleep at night!

C3.

Angel
26-Jan-13, 14:06
Thanks Rheg... I have land up here in sunny Caithness. I will look into it.

Angel...

Alrock
26-Jan-13, 15:24
......But the greedy Landowners will be at least rubbing their greasy palms.....

C3.

That's the problem, not the windfarms.... I blame privatisation of energy production.... If energy production was still under Governmental control it would be a simple process of compulsory purchase of a large swathe of low value remote land, one large windfarm with nobody profiteering from it.

jaykay
26-Jan-13, 16:08
Thanks for the info Rheg, I have submitted my details.