PDA

View Full Version : Danny Alexander

piratelassie
26-Jan-13, 00:23
Did anyone else see Danny Alexander,s interview with Andrew Neal today.It was embarassingly pathetic. I know politicians mostly avoid giving answers but he took the biscuit. What do you think?

golach
26-Jan-13, 00:38
did you see Nicola Sturgeon in Dublin, she was right out of her depth [disgust]

2little2late
26-Jan-13, 01:38
With a nose like that Danny Alexander is best suited to the Muppet show.

joxville
26-Jan-13, 02:15
Regardless of his politics, Danny Alexander must be the most insipid MP ever to enter Commons. I feel for his constituents.

Gizmo
26-Jan-13, 11:59
Harriet Harman's 'Ginger Rodent' comment was bang on the money. There's just something slimy about that man, and I never believe a single word that comes out his mouth.

Rheghead
26-Jan-13, 13:08
Danny alexander doesn't seem to have the gravitas or presence suitable for the big decisions of high office. When the coalition was being formed he looked like a schoolboy behind the stage of an experienced Rock band concert.

M Swanson
26-Jan-13, 14:11
Well said, Rheg. 'Though I think it would be much more preferable for aspiring politicians, to consider a high office, role-model, of the likes of Lord John Prescott. He also proves that any non-entity can reach the dizzy heights of Deputy Prime Minister. :lol: Rock on Johnny! [lol]

catran
28-Jan-13, 22:53
whatever next

Did anyone else see Danny Alexander,s interview with Andrew Neal today.It was embarassingly pathetic. I know politicians mostly avoid giving answers but he took the biscuit. What do you think?