PDA

View Full Version : physics and clairvoyants?

Jamesy16
23-Jan-13, 13:36
Does anyone know of any physics or clairvoyants in Thurso/Wick areas?
I am holding a Charity Masked Ball In November and thought it would be a hit to have someone there to read tarot cards or something along those lines? If anyone knows of any please PM me or email me on Juliehbb@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks

Southern-Gal
23-Jan-13, 13:39
Look for a psychic :)

Kodiak
23-Jan-13, 13:46
Does anyone know of any physics or clairvoyants in Thurso/Wick areas?

Physics is the scientific study of matter and energy and how they interact with each other.

Since you also say "Clairvoyants" I presume you are looking for a "Psychic". I am sure if there a good one in Caithness they will contact you as they will have seen it in the cards that you are seeking a Psychic or Clairvoyant. :D

PantsMAN
23-Jan-13, 17:02
I used to be a clairvoyant but couldn't see a future in it...

mi16
23-Jan-13, 17:11
A clairvoyant will clash with someone that is into physics.Like putting a Muslim in an all you can eat pork buffet

Rheghead
23-Jan-13, 17:17
Well actually I might be clairvoyant or just lucky. I've bought a lotto ticket nearly every week with no such luck except the odd tenner. I've used birthday numbers, numbers that recur in my life like nines and twos etc, lucky dips the lot. But recently I took a different approach, I laid in bed, shut my eyes and asked myself the question, 'Which numbers are going to win the lottery?' I waited and pictured the next carved numbers in block stone in my imagination/hypnogogic projections. I wrote the numbers down and put them on the lottery with a direct debit thing.

Two weeks ago, I got 5 of the numbers up and the other number was 37 when I had 27 so I might have misread it. I was told about 25 years ago that I had the skill but I've never used it as I am deeply sceptical over such things as you may well know about me. But then it probably was just pure chance...

Jamesy16
23-Jan-13, 17:40
Thanks everyone for your funny posts.. but i am actually being seirous :)

PantsMAN
23-Jan-13, 17:45
Thanks everyone for your funny posts.. but i am actually being seirous :)

I knew that. I just didn't know when.

Sorry, can't help you but I'll ask those on the other side...

ducati
23-Jan-13, 17:47
I wonder how physics get on with predictive txt?:confused

billmoseley
23-Jan-13, 18:56
i have seen this type of post come for ages lolol

Corrie 3
23-Jan-13, 19:33
i have seen this type of post come for ages lolol
I must have been asleep Bill.......I never saw it coming at all!!!

C3.

reddevil
23-Jan-13, 22:56
what charity.

Jamesy16
24-Jan-13, 09:00
Cancer Research Uk,

nospaceinapug
24-Jan-13, 11:04
Vicky Farmer reads tarot cards, I dont have her number but if you try KG Events in Wick they should be able to help

spaceddaisy
24-Jan-13, 18:23
Surely a psychic will know you're looking for them and come to you?

Jamesy16
25-Jan-13, 09:43
Even though people where picking fun.. i still didnt realise i made a spelling mistake :P But the comments where pretty funny, now can anyone actually help me out? i have contacted Vicky but she has not got back to me about it,

ducati
25-Jan-13, 10:29
i have contacted Vicky but she has not got back to me about it,

Unforseen circumstances. [lol]