PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother: Rylan secretly exiting house for 'X Factor'?

Kodiak
21-Jan-13, 13:36
Actress Gillian Taylforth revealed on The Wright Stuff this morning that Big Brother's Rylan Clark has been secretly leaving the Big Brother house for X Factor tour rehearsals.

I do not watch Big Brother so it means nothing to me, but according to the Big Brother rules leaving the House is a No, No. Since he is a Favourite to win do you think he should continue in the House? Read more at link below and you can watch the video of Gillian revealing it all. :-

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a452522/celebrity-big-brother-rylan-secretly-exiting-house-for-x-factor.html?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=dsuk&utm_campaign=twdsuk

M Swanson
21-Jan-13, 13:51
I've no idea about BB, because I never watch it. I think it's programmes like this which bring out the worst in people - both participants and viewers. The word schadenfreude springs to mind. I also believe that many of those involved suffer from mental health problems. However, I did once see this Rylan character on X-Factor. To me he represented so many of today's wannabe's. Talentless, narcissistic and terribly boring! I'll tell you what I really think another time. :D

MrChow
21-Jan-13, 14:00
Wouldn't be worth it. One or two rehearsals aren't going to improve his performance.