PDA

View Full Version : Caithness journey sharing

Fran
30-Dec-06, 01:33
For anyone wanting a lift to thurso or inverness orDounreay or anywhere, or able to offer a lift, a good new site is the www.journeysharecaithness.co.uk (http://www.journeysharecaithness.co.uk)
website or call the call centre on 08700 111199 to provide details of the journey you would like to make or can offer. The system then matches these details with those already registered.

connieb19
30-Dec-06, 02:10
Great, I love picking up hitch hikers. They usually ask to get out after a wee while though. :eek:

changilass
30-Dec-06, 02:11
What do you do to the poor hitch hikers Connie, surely your driving aint that bad:lol:

Piglet
30-Dec-06, 02:14
thanks fran. good site especially for those that dont have transport.

Cheers for that.:D

connieb19
30-Dec-06, 02:27
What do you do to the poor hitch hikers Connie, surely your driving aint that bad
I don't like driving on my own, I always feel safer if theres someone with me, I don't think they feel very safe though. I pick up hitch hikers every chance I can.
I had a problem with my car just a few weeks ago, I had visions the thing was going to blow up or something and I had to drive back to Wick in the dark, I stopped and picked up this 2 blokes. My pal was laughing when I told her I picked them up so I'd feel safe in the dark lol. :lol:
Another time I picked a bloke up on the way to Inverness, he was only in the car about 10 mins and he asked to get dropped off. It was my first time driving to Inverness so I was really panicing but I think he thought I'd stolen the car or had never driven before. I thought he'd be able to keep me right but he was a nervous wreck, I was glad when he got out. :eek: