PDA

View Full Version : parelinQ nice one

baggins
20-Jan-13, 12:23
Gotta say,nice 1 ParcelinQ. Just the other day got the van comin down our track an guess whose behind the wheel, Euan, after so long of crap deliveries an broken promises seems they done something right at last an got Euan back. Wifes already planning on ordering more coz she know well get them. Even the dog was happy think he missed the biscuits.:grin:

Rottie
21-Jan-13, 22:58
Fully agree :) We've had bad service since he left and it's nice to see a friendly face back behind the wheel of the ParcelinQ van. And at least now we'll get the parcels we've ordered :D

the boss
21-Jan-13, 23:23
AYE DEFINATELY IN OUR FAVOUR THEY BROUGHT HIM BACK,HE DID A GOOD JOB AN YOU KNEW HE WOULD DELIVER,NOT LIKE SOME OF THESE OTHER DRIVERS OR FIRMS. GOOD ON PARCELINK. GOOD DESISION.:cool:

Droopy
22-Jan-13, 07:17
Yes, Euanthedriver/baggins/rottie/theboss..........
Every-ONE loves you and you do a brilliant job, you are the best delivery driver in the world.
Happy now?...

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?172954-home-delivery-network-yodel-explained

balto
24-Jan-13, 14:39
Yes, Euanthedriver/baggins/rottie/theboss..........
Every-ONE loves you and you do a brilliant job, you are the best delivery driver in the world.
Happy now?...

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?172954-home-delivery-network-yodel-explainedI think everyone will be pleased to see Euan back behind the wheel and delivering our parcels, its going to be good to see his cheery face again, plus i know my dogs will be delighted to see him, as it means extra treats lol, welcome back Euan

starfish
24-Jan-13, 15:05
welcome back euan you have be missed

clearout
24-Jan-13, 21:21
Just a quick bit of realism here.
I'm sure Euan is brilliant, but I don't see how he makes all the deliveries arrive?
Surely he delivers the parcels he's given..the same as any other delivery driver.

If the parcels not in Inverness to go on the van North, how can he make it go on?
Arnt all drivers given a van full of parcels to deliver and they deliver them?

starfish
24-Jan-13, 21:30
the difference is euan can be bothered to deliver the parcels and not say that you where out and a note had been left when in fact the driver had not been any where near the address as you had waited in all day

Gronnuck
25-Jan-13, 10:55
Just a quick bit of realism here.
I'm sure Euan is brilliant, but I don't see how he makes all the deliveries arrive?
Surely he delivers the parcels he's given..the same as any other delivery driver.

If the parcels not in Inverness to go on the van North, how can he make it go on?
Arnt all drivers given a van full of parcels to deliver and they deliver them?

The difference is 'Local Knowledge' and 'Customer Interaction'. In many of our scattered communities some addresses can be hard to find, there are some who don't display their house name at the end of their track/road so delivery drivers can never find them. Then when they do the homeowner may not have left any clue as to what they want done with their delivery. In my experience Euan has worked hard to establish a rapport with the local communities, getting to know people and where to leave their parcels if they're not at home. This all takes time, something people who live in neatly numbered terrace houses in a named street in a town seem to forget.
Welcome back Euan.

biggles
28-Jan-13, 08:47
Hubby an me both glad to hear he is back,spoken to him a few times in tesco,the grandkids still remember signing there names for a a bit of sweety.