PDA

View Full Version : Watcha not doin'?

secrets in symmetry
18-Jan-13, 11:20
I'm not getting fit by exercising more in the New Year, I'm not going to my bed earlier, and I'm not drinking much less than before.

Whatcha not doin'?

billmoseley
18-Jan-13, 19:39
i'm not giving up trying to be funny. or my glass of wine on a weekend and most of all i'm not giving up the org. S I S i hope your not giving up your search for Violet

shazzap
18-Jan-13, 20:09
Things i could do, when i was 20.

secrets in symmetry
18-Jan-13, 23:23
i'm not giving up trying to be funny. or my glass of wine on a weekend and most of all i'm not giving up the org. S I S i hope your not giving up your search for VioletI no longer go out searching for Violet, but I'll never give up on her.

Things i could do, when i was 20.I still remember the photo you posted of a young shazzap. You looked yummy. :cool:

annemarie482
18-Jan-13, 23:54
I'm not giving a hoot about other folks opinions of me anymore :)
Too much time wasted caring bout folk who don't care about me! Lol

golach
19-Jan-13, 00:00
Am not going out in this bliddy snow again tonight!!!

Kenn
19-Jan-13, 00:28
I'm avoiding the housework..nothing new there!

Dadie
19-Jan-13, 01:11
Im not doing the hoovering/mopping or anything that needs picked up from floor level ...or anything that needs lifted or pushed ...
I have done a wee bit of an injury...that cough that was going...I have given myself a serious Ouch from that.
But on a positive note the meds that make me feel yuck have helped me lose the weight I put on at Christmas without any effort!

shazzap
19-Jan-13, 14:15
Thanks SS...........

secrets in symmetry
19-Jan-13, 15:38
You're welcome shazzap. :cool:

Today, I haven't done anything at all - yet. I might try to find a dog, and take it for a walk in the snow.

secrets in symmetry
02-Feb-13, 02:29
I'm not not doing most of what I was not doing in my original post.

I've been drinking less, and I've been going to bed earlier. :cool:

That still leaves more exercise as something I'm still not doing.

Two down, one to go. :cool: