PDA

View Full Version : Groat always at the forefront of news

Cattach
29-Dec-06, 10:43
See the Groat is once again at the forefront of news with a double page spread looking back at 2007 - yes 2007!!!

brandy
29-Dec-06, 10:45
what amazing psychic abilities they have!

EDDIE
29-Dec-06, 12:11
I prefer caithness org to the groat caithness org is more interactive than the groat the org has a wider auduience and its suprising how much info you can get of the forums

jinglejangle
29-Dec-06, 12:32
they must not have someone to proof read there articles. the amount of mistakes i have noticed are unreal - even spelling mistakes [no spell checker on their computer maybe?!].

the worst mistakes though are when they get the death notices mixed up which i have also noticed on a few occasions.

i know they are only human and can make mistakes like the rest of us but it makes them look less professional! nevermind we will still all buy the courier and groat at their expensive prices!!

candyfloss
29-Dec-06, 13:12
See the Groat is once again at the forefront of news with a double page spread looking back at 2007 - yes 2007!!!
Maybe they were having a few drammys while they were working away and never noticed the mistake [lol]

rockchick
29-Dec-06, 23:28
Just the other day...they had an obituary under the "Ruby Weddings" heading...brilliant

jinglejangle
30-Dec-06, 16:58
Just the other day...they had an obituary under the "Ruby Weddings" heading...brilliant

thats one i noticed rock-chick - imagine how upsetting that would have been for the family. :~(