PDA

View Full Version : Business start-up opportunity, garment printing equipment.

patrick_boo
15-Jan-13, 14:24
Due to a change of personal circumstances I am closing the business I have been running for the past decade printing t-shirts. I have been running the business out of the tiny shed adjoining our house and it is just about the only screenprinting system which is completely self-contained and can be used in such a small space. I need the shed so I'm hoping somebody will see this as an opportunity and take it off me.

The Printa 770 standard system comes with the four colour, single station screen printer, machine mounted infra red flash cure unit, screen drying cabinet (not heated), taper pin aligned pressure pad UV exposure unit and a full consumable supply pack. A comprehensive technical training manual and video presentation are also supplied to ensure a quick and simple startup - I can transfer this to DVD quite easily. Also included 14 screens, 17 pots of ink at various stages, 8 squeegees plus developing film.

The system new is available from Dalesway for £5200 - Google 'Dalesway Printa 770' - the ink is about £10 per pot and the screens are about £40 each so that's about £500 extra in the package, and I will also throw in a bundle of stock including t-shirts and sweatshirts for adults and kids worth about £250. I would be happy to sell it all for £3000.

So is anyone interested, or do you know someone who may be?

I can show you how it all works, spend a day training if needed and can also work on transporting the unit to you. Just get in touch to discuss it.

nearing rock bottom
15-Jan-13, 16:13
Hi,
Is it the business you are selling or just machinery.
If it is a business, what is turnover and where does your trade come from?
Do you have a phone number I can reach you on?

Cheers

Kevin

patrick_boo
15-Jan-13, 18:21
It's the machinery, materials and stock - I also have a website which is not live at present but you are welcome to use it with a few changes as a basis to start up. Have PM'd you with a number.