PDA

View Full Version : ***Organic Cocoa Mountain Easter Eggs!! They're coming..........***

Flavours
15-Jan-13, 13:40
I know, I know, we've not even recovered from Christmas, but I cannot wait to announce the exciting news.

Flavours, John O'Groats will be stocking Cocoa Mountain Easter Eggs:).

These are brand new and fabulous. All the Easter Eggs are organic. They come in a playful and unique mountain-shaped pyramid box (tetrahedron-shaped), and each and every egg is perfectly different....stripey, dotted, lines or squiggles.... all beautifully made and tasting delicious.

Eggs are two kinds:

Chocolate Decor: £6.00 each

Milk with white chocolate decor
Milk with dark chocolate decor
White with dark chocolate decor
Dark with white chocolate decor
Dark with milk chcolate decor

Nuts: £7.00 each
Milk Chocolate with nuts
Dark Chocolate with nuts

Pictures to follow very soon. Please get in touch to pre-order. Orders are preferred on large numbers. Thank you.

Before we get carried away with Easter, we are also making up Valentines Confectionery Hampers. Exclusive to Flavours, these are individually designed "For Him" and "For Her". Presented in red fluted cartons with black shred and film lids, finished with a large black satin bow. Stunning and unique, they won't disappoint. Priced at £25.00 each. Please pre-order your Valentines Hamper to avoid disappointment (e-mail luxuryhighland@gmail.com).

Flavours re-opens its doors on Friday the 1st of February (11 to 4p.m. every day in Feb). Artemis and Sandra look forward to welcoming you back.

Happy New Year lovely customers:)

Flavours
23-Jan-13, 12:46

These are on vacation in Sunny Durness - yours will be boxed;)

Flavours
31-Jan-13, 19:30
They're here!!!

We are open tomorrow (Friday) at 11a.m. til 4p.m (every day in February) and 11a.m. to 6p.m in March.

See you soon:)