PDA

View Full Version : Viking Motors

Tugmistress
09-Jan-13, 15:07
Viking Motors will be closing it's doors fr the last time at the end of the month.
I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone that has been a customer and also a friend over the past couple of years or so.
It's a sad time but personal circumstances have forced this on us but onwards and upwards and feel free to pop along during this last few weeks and say goodbye and maybe even stay in touch with us.
We hope we have made a difference and given some people some safe motoring at an affordable cost.
Any leaving presents greatfully received lol ;)

Thank you

Paula & Michael

poppett
09-Jan-13, 19:01
A sad day indeed.

Have enjoyed knowing my old goat was in safe hands and feeding my munchkins. We will have to find an alternative picnic venue now.

Good luck to you both for the future.

Tugmistress
09-Jan-13, 20:31
Although we are closing due to ill health reasons, we WILL be collecting ALL monies owed, especially the money for the Mazda Alternator owed to us by Mr & Mrs STEVEN GREEN (R Reg Mazda 3). It's also people like that who haven't helped the situation especially as they, in particular, owe the money from AUGUST 2012.
IF ANYONE KNOWS THEIR WHEREABOUTS WE WILL BE HAPPY TO RECEIVE THE INFO.

and thank you for the thoughts poppett :)

lesley_mac
10-Jan-13, 00:19
hi sad to see another business go

Torvaig
10-Jan-13, 10:49
:( Sorry to read of your circumstances Paula and I wish you, Michael and your wee family all the best for the future.

And thank you to you both for coming to my rescue with the replacement wing mirror after some ignorant clown smashed mine to pieces (whilst it was parked in George Street in Wick) without owning up to it.

Never mind, my car is now customised! ;) xx

Moira
10-Jan-13, 21:35
So sorry to read this Paula. I know Michael has an excellent reputation for doing a good job at a fair price for his customers. I also know full well how difficult it is to run a small business in the far north - and that's before any health issues and/or non-paying "customers" come into the equation. :(

I truly hope better days are just around the corner for you & Michael and wish you all the best. :) x