PDA

View Full Version : Baby and toddler groups

beth210486
08-Jan-13, 19:35
Hello,I was just wondering if anyone could recommend baby and toddler groups or things to do with babies in Thurso area. I would really like to start meeting some more mums with babies. Thanks in advance

amybeth
08-Jan-13, 20:51
Halkirk Toddlers have a mum & baby group for babies from 0 to 10 months or until walking. I think they've changed their day to a Thursday but not totally sure, but if you were interested I could try and find out the time for you

Kcamroc
08-Jan-13, 21:39
Murkle Toddlers meet on a Tuesday morning, I can thoroughly recommend it, very friendly, me and my wee boy use to go to it before he started playgroup, can't remember what time it starts but could find out for you. Also Castletown Toddlers is held on a Wednesday Morning starts at 10am, again I can recommend it too. x

beth210486
08-Jan-13, 21:58
Amybeth, that sounds fab, is it in the school? I think I'll Definately go to it. I went to Murkle one today as used to go there when I was a childminder, its ok but only 2 other babies and Im not as keen on it now as I used to be.

amybeth
08-Jan-13, 22:27
yes its in the school, they have a toddler room and toddlers is on most days as well but the Thursday group is just for babies, I will find out for you tomorrow the time of it

beth210486
08-Jan-13, 22:31
Thank you so much, that's fab. I used to go to the toddler group there when I was childminding so know where you mean, sounds great and just what I was looking for xx

baileys Bhoy
08-Jan-13, 23:00
ormlie center in thurso runs a yummy mummys group on a tuesday and wednesday... i go there and we are all very friendly.... you should come a long tomorrow... pm me if you like

amybeth
08-Jan-13, 23:46
the Halkirk one is 12.30 to 2.30 on a Thursday afternoon

Rheghead
09-Jan-13, 00:53
West church toddler group

beth210486
09-Jan-13, 08:19
Thank you everyone for your replies, will Definately try some groups out. Rheghead do you know when west church one is on? Sent you a pm baileys bhoy. Amy beth thank you so much for finding that out for me.

poppett
09-Jan-13, 13:35
St Peters hall have a toddlers group, but not sure when it is on.

Congregational church may have something too.

Rheghead
09-Jan-13, 23:11
seem to remember wednesdays and fridays for west church but I could easily be wrong.