PDA

View Full Version : anyone get any christmas presents that they will hide or sell on ebay??

emszxr
27-Dec-06, 10:37
i got a smelly set that really is not for my age (27) from hubbys auntie. she really must think im old cause last year it was yardley soap and talc that i managed to give to someone else lol.
so what did everyone else get?

Piglet
27-Dec-06, 11:16
Nah i loved all my pressies this year.:Razz

footie chick
27-Dec-06, 12:23
Loved all mine too but I did buy them all ;) he's not great at shopping:roll:

DarkAngel
27-Dec-06, 13:24
I had a great xmas and i loved all my presents too, Never got a bad one this year although i have had in the past!:lol:

danc1ngwitch
27-Dec-06, 14:39
i laughed my head off my wee lad found a big spider in bathroom popped it into a clear bag and told me he had a present for his sister who is 14... he is 4 lol... On christmas day he put it behind his back and walked to her sweetly smiling saying i love you i got you a special present. Her face was all pleased and he pulled the bag around and handed ot to her, she took it looked and screamed the place down... i bust my sides.. I O coarse rescued the spider and NO it was not harmed in the making of this laughter[lol] ( children are the best form of laughter )

Cattach
27-Dec-06, 19:12
i got a smelly set that really is not for my age (27) from hubbys auntie. she really must think im old cause last year it was yardley soap and talc that i managed to give to someone else lol.
so what did everyone else get?

Hope you gave the soap and talc to someone of the right age!!!!!!!

All my presents are always appreciated vecause it is the thought that counts. And, of course, the excitement is as much in opening the present as what is inside.

Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Propserous New Year.

rockchick
28-Dec-06, 07:35
I got spoiled rotten this year! All lovely, thoughtful pressies...just one going back; hubby bought me an expensive computer gadget that I simply won't use, so it's getting returned.

EDDIE
28-Dec-06, 09:41
I got spoiled rotten this year! All lovely, thoughtful pressies...just one going back; hubby bought me an expensive computer gadget that I simply won't use, so it's getting returned.

Maybey he is hoping that u give it to him?

paris
28-Dec-06, 15:58
Well i got something money just couldnt buy for xmas, .... I found my adopted brother ! Jan x:)

sjr014
28-Dec-06, 19:37
Ahh that is so sweet better than any material present!!

Bobinovich
28-Dec-06, 21:19
The only thing we got which is being 'recycled' is a bottle of whisky - I'm sure there would be plenty of takers but sorry, it's already been reserved for someone!

obiron
28-Dec-06, 21:29
have got a few presents to regift but its ones that i bought but didnt give out. means i have a head start on next year.

lin
28-Dec-06, 22:12
I got the best Christmas pressy I could ask for. I am going to be a Granny again.:)

Lolabelle
29-Dec-06, 04:20
I bought all my own as Dave has been too busy working, but as I had mentioned in a thread before christmas, all I really wanted was to have a full day with my husband. And I got it! So very very happy.:Razz

Ricco
29-Dec-06, 06:31
I got another couple of those silly little stocking filler type of presents - would rather have some filled stockings. ;)

Those and 8 pairs of white socks (yuk!) will go to Oxfam for someone more interested.

jamieS
29-Dec-06, 08:23
I got the best Christmas pressy I could ask for. I am going to be a Granny again.:)

Congratulations Lin.