PDA

View Full Version : Cat hit in Thurso

porshiepoo
29-Dec-12, 19:26
I just wanted to get the message out that a cat was hit by a car just down from the police station at Thurso today.
My daughter was passing and managed to get the cat off the road and calm it while 2 police officers got a vehicle and rushed it to the emergency vets in Thurso - I don't know its current condition.
My daughter described it as quite big and fluffy - she thought it looked Maincoonish. No collar but may have been chipped.
if anyone in the area is missing a cat please phone the vet in Thurso.
Sorry for such awful news :~(

Nettsa
02-Jan-13, 01:35
The cat, Blue, belonged to me. Sadly her injuries were too severe and she passed away a couple of hours after she was hit. My partner and I are devastated by the loss of our beloved pet, but I would like to take this opportunity to extend my heartfelt thanks to your daughter for helping and soothing her when she most desperately needed it. Blue was a beautiful cat and will be sorely missed.

Liz
02-Jan-13, 14:13
Oh Nettsa I am so sorry. :(

Bertieboy
02-Jan-13, 19:15
So sorry to hear of your loss,made me cry when I read it,at least the Daughter done the best she could for Blue,our thoughts are with you & your partner.

porshiepoo
06-Jan-13, 18:39
Nettsa I am so sorry to hear that Blue didn't make it :( both Stacey & the police did their best to get Blue to the vet asap, it's such a shame Blue didn't make it :(