PDA

View Full Version : Co-op Dividend

babybunt
24-Dec-06, 20:41
Has anyone recieved their co-op dividend vouchers that we normally get in Dec?? Because I haven't?:(

Piglet
24-Dec-06, 20:42
Yep i received mine at the end of November but some received a cheque instead.:roll:

babybunt
24-Dec-06, 20:46
Aww right, nope never got a thing, a bit disappointed as normally get about £20 and it comes in useful for xmas! Nevermind at least there is Tesco!!!

cuddlepop
24-Dec-06, 21:01
Co op seem to have had a massive problem when they switched over to the new cards.Alot of people me included are still waiting.Have been told to phone the help line but haven't plucked up the courage yet as its going to be complicated I can just sense it.:(

Piglet
24-Dec-06, 21:03
Well i usually get around £10 but only got £3.34 in vouchers. :(

Managed to get a box o chocs.

footie chick
24-Dec-06, 22:33
I've had a card for years but only changed my card in July apparently I change it too late to get any dividend in time for christmas I'll get it in the summer instead.:roll: It better be worth waiting for.

Liz
24-Dec-06, 23:56
Got ours and it was only for a measly £4! Thought it would be a lot more as we bought a tumble dryer and have insurance with the Co-op!:(

evelyn
25-Dec-06, 00:19
Poor show here too, but I was assured that it was all I was due.
Evelyn

DarkAngel
25-Dec-06, 00:30
Some people also got way too much dividend.Example..My friends hisband who never uses his Divi card got over £30 worth of vouchers. Also some people had way over £80 dividends..I think there has been a massive mix up somewhere.:roll:

plumber
25-Dec-06, 22:35
I got £52 share of profits, but no divi yet