28-Dec-12, 23:57
Nativity...
peeing myself with laughter....:D

starfish
29-Dec-12, 01:40
she my idol want to be just like her when i am older lol

pat
29-Dec-12, 10:05
Starfish - why wait until you are older, go one go for it now and you can have a great time and so will everyone else.

The chemists will also be please at the increase in sale of absorbant pads.

M Swanson
29-Dec-12, 10:17
LOL. I'm with you. I laughed until I cried, then reached for the Tena! :lol: If you haven't seen them, take a look at the Out-takes of Mrs Brown. Like the programme, they're hilarious. There are so many highlights to choose as my favourite, but the one in which she does a bikini waxing is right up there! [lol]

laguna2
29-Dec-12, 10:53
Mrs Brown is the one show that makes me laugh out loud ... sometimes miss the next punch line because I am laughing so much.

Would love to go to a live show!

Wanted
29-Dec-12, 11:06
I must have been watching a different show

annemarie482
29-Dec-12, 12:35
I must have been watching a different show

I struggle to take to the main character, have given this programme a few goes but it's not growing on me.
Much prefer "still game" :)
Jack and victor are funny, naveed too lol

M Swanson
29-Dec-12, 12:51
I know humour is a matter of personal taste and not usually confined to gender, but I'm wondering if Mrs Brown appeals more to women than men? My son informed me that the programme bores him rigid and he can find nothing to laugh at. The same applies to many other men in the family. Yet they do like Stavros Flatley and Brian Blessed who leave me cold. Different strokes for different folks, I guess! :D

Slickly
29-Dec-12, 12:59
Nativity...peeing myself with laughter....:D Making every third word a swear word clearly provides mirth to those with a challenging limitation in their vocabulary.

Mystical Potato Head
29-Dec-12, 13:40
Making every third word a swear word clearly provides mirth to those with a challenging limitation in their vocabulary.

There is clearly nothing that could make you laugh or be happy anyway so why dont you shut up,grow up and stop greetin like a spoilt wee bairn.

pig whisperer
29-Dec-12, 14:02
I'm not to sure about Mrs Brown. some times i like her sometimes i dont, as for Roy Chubby Brown i definately dont like. Its choice, you dont have to watch anything you dont like. P.S I live at Slickly but have know idea who' Slickly ' is & wish to dissasociate myself from any posts they make.

Fran
29-Dec-12, 14:58
Its on again tonight, I think its a repeat of the christmas one. so if you missed it you must watch it tonight....so funny.

gleeber
29-Dec-12, 16:51
P.S I live at Slickly but have know idea who' Slickly ' is & wish to dissasociate myself from any posts they make.
I just love the org. :lol:

beetlecrusher
30-Dec-12, 19:31
I just don't get it. Maybe a case of the Emperor's New Clothes again .... I don't find Miranda funny either, apart from when she falls over :lol:

annemarie482
30-Dec-12, 19:42
I just don't get it. Maybe a case of the Emperor's New Clothes again .... I don't find Miranda funny either, apart from when she falls over :lol:

Agreed! Miranda is as boring as her voice!

Dadie
01-Jan-13, 02:02
Chewing the fat, still game, father ted and others to name a few I like...yup bad language but they all have a heartfelt message in each...Roy Chubby Brown leaves me cold and devoid of laughs!

south view 7
01-Jan-13, 20:38
for all those who like a good laugh,Mrs Brown at 9.30:lol: