PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Telly

Gogglebox
24-Dec-06, 01:37
Anyone fancy any of the annual festive feast that appears to have started

All seems like pants so far but im hopeful for Dr Who and maybe Doc Martin

Think I'll avoid the soaps, they are just depressing with their murders death etc

I wish there was some comedians able to match the Two Ronnies or Morecambe & Wise to give us light entertainment

Emms
24-Dec-06, 03:21
well as a total t.v addict (someone who will have a raging hysterical - almost murderous- fit ) if anyone dares to speak during Eastenders, Emmerdale, Corronation Street, Judge Judy, Ricky Lake, Oprah Winnfrey, Jerremy Kyle, Trisha Goddard, Police Camera Action, FBI Files, Dog the Bounty Hunter, The Enforcers, Crime Watch, Life of Grime, Homes Under the Hammer, Deal or No Deal, A New Life in the Sun, Location Location, Holiday Showdown, Wife Swap, Big Brother, The Apprentice, Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares, Saturday Kitchen, etc etc etc. (oops - all Clint Eastwood films) _ No I am not looking foreward to Christmas t.v.

The reason? - I have promised to give up t.v so I can participate more fully in family life. Watch this space!. 'My name is Emms and I am a t.v addict' - anyone care to join me in the new ex-addicts support group? please?

evelyn
24-Dec-06, 10:56
I'll be glued to Dr Who, The Ruby in the Smoke, Monsters Inc and Doc Martin.
Evelyn

EDDIE
24-Dec-06, 11:51
What ever happened to the film wizzard of ozz that used to be shown every year for years

danc1ngwitch
24-Dec-06, 16:28
Casper was on today lol... i used to love digby the biggest dog ahhh so many years ago [lol]

candyfloss
24-Dec-06, 18:35
Christmas telly has been pretty poor this year :(

but i'm looking forward to Calendar Girls tonight and Doc Martin tomorrow :D

oh! I forgot about Emmerdale

Through
24-Dec-06, 18:47
Looks pretty pathetic to me so far, but I'm hoping there's a good film or two that I haven't seen before and then there are the Christmas Lectures. The lectures are still on aren't they?

young
24-Dec-06, 19:52
just out of interest i noticed that no-one has put down that they will be watching the queens speach, so how many do actually watch it . Asi have to say i never have!!:confused

obiron
24-Dec-06, 19:58
Casper was on today lol... i used to love digby the biggest dog ahhh so many years ago [lol]
digby ahh the memories.used to watch it every year.
looking forward to dr who the highlight of my christmas, monsters inc which i love. does the still game special count cos its new year.

young
24-Dec-06, 20:01
digby ahh the memories.used to watch it every year.
looking forward to dr who the highlight of my christmas, monsters inc which i love. does the still game special count cos its new year.

i love still game will defo be watching this on New Years eve!!!

Gogglebox
24-Dec-06, 20:19
A Telly and Radio section on the forums would be quite popular i think
Anyone else fancy it