PDA

View Full Version : I will never

ducati
13-Dec-12, 11:18
accuse young people of being stupid, thick, unintellegent etc. again. (not that I ever do):lol:

Just spent a good hour with a new mobile phone following the most complicated and stressfull set of instructions I have ever had to. Some on the phone, some on the computer and some in a booklet. Just to register, set up services and top up!

I could learn to fly a 747 more easily!:eek:

Gronnuck
13-Dec-12, 11:53
You obviously don't have any primary school children in your home; they'd have sorted it nae bother!

Even Chance
13-Dec-12, 12:19
Modern phones are supposed to be easy to operate, almost intuitive in the way they work too!
Most folk dont read the manuals anyway. Yer one of a dying breed!! lol

Moira
13-Dec-12, 21:43
accuse young people of being stupid, thick, unintellegent etc. again. (not that I ever do)

Just spent a good hour with a new mobile phone following the most complicated and stressfull set of instructions I have ever had to. Some on the phone, some on the computer and some in a booklet. Just to register, set up services and top up!

I could learn to fly a 747 more easily!:eek:

I know exactly what you mean. I'm guessing you're a little older than 12 years old, as I am. ;)

It really stresses me out when I'm making a phone call and the radio start going bonkers.....
Or when I'm trying to turn the volume of the radio up/down and the phone makes strange beeping sounds.....

Apparently, all the technological devices I have are not interchangeable.....
No point is asking "Why Not?" - all you get are these - :roll:

billmoseley
14-Dec-12, 19:57
i feel you went wrong when you read the instructions i always find that playing around usually gets there in time. Or as everyone else says get a child to show you