PDA

View Full Version : Mini Moto's On Sundays?

caithnesslad
21-Dec-06, 23:38
I've bee hearing that they are going to start using the mini moto's at the glass factory on sunday's, just wondered if anybody knew if it was true? Cheers.

rfr10
22-Dec-06, 12:49
I've bee hearing that they are going to start using the mini moto's at the glass factory on sunday's, just wondered if anybody knew if it was true? Cheers.

Are they even supposed to be using them at all at the glass factory?

Through
22-Dec-06, 13:58
Who are "they"?

Has someone given permission for this?

rfr10
22-Dec-06, 14:00
Who are "they"?

Has someone given permission for this?

"They" in my definition is just anyone who feels like it. I don't think there's a mini- moto club which is running at the glass factory. I'm sure that there was a notice in the paper a while ago asking people to not use the glass factory car park as a mini moto track.

caithnesslad
22-Dec-06, 15:42
Well what i was told they are allowing people to use them on sundays because they aren't using the glass factory on sundays.

compo
22-Dec-06, 15:46
when barr constuction took over the glass factory for the tesco build they had to stop the mini motto riding for obviouse reasons but now they are no longer there you should contact newpark tulloch to get permission and no i dont havr their number. hope this helps

Bill Fernie
22-Dec-06, 15:55
I understand that another business may already be operating from the former glass factory so using mini motos may not be allowed.

compo
22-Dec-06, 17:31
aye halkirk buiscuits is out there now and has been for sometime

caithnesslad
23-Dec-06, 23:31
Heard there was a lot of them up last sunday, was plannin takin mine up tommorow and showing them all a trick or two haha :)

caithnesslad
23-Dec-06, 23:54
So does anybody know if they are going to be racing them tommorow because im plannin goin... look out for a telefonica movistar :D lol

Royster1911
24-Dec-06, 12:03
Not wanting to burst your bubble BUT, have any of the users have third party insurance? Having tried flying a r/c aeroplane, land users normally insist that you have insurance so that if (when) somthing goes wrong, the land owner is not held responsible. Just a thought:~(

caithnesslad
24-Dec-06, 15:20
Ok then...... lol