PDA

View Full Version : Xmas lunch......huh

htwood
21-Dec-06, 22:35
Today, Bossman asked if I needed anything from the shop at lunchtime....I gave him $3.50 and asked for ham and cheese sannie. He comes back with sannie, tosses the 3.50 on my desk and says, You canna say I didnt buy you Xmas lunch.

HUH!

So instead of Merry Xmas and thanks, I said, Bah Humbug, Mr. Scrooge.

Merry Christmas to everyone on Caithness.org, and may you have a better lunch than me!

Naefearjustbeer
21-Dec-06, 22:40
Sounds like a big spender your boss!

Billy Boy
21-Dec-06, 22:48
count yourself lucky lol, thats a sandwich more than i got:roll:

golach
21-Dec-06, 22:51
Ht, he was thinking of your figure and did not want you spoiling that slender shape :lol:

htwood
21-Dec-06, 23:19
Am vexed that I missed my big chance for a Coke and bag o crisps to go with that sannie.

Sig
21-Dec-06, 23:34
Well you have just got to ask for an extra hour on your lunch break to eat that big sandwich ht.

htwood
21-Dec-06, 23:36
you lot are no help LOL where's the sympathy, where's the compassion.....where's the HOT LUNCH with dessert.

Munro
21-Dec-06, 23:57
The hot lunch was where I was, our company takes us all out to a local restaurant for lunch complete with free bar and wine on table, plus one weeks wages as a bonus. three cheers for the XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX.

Through
22-Dec-06, 15:00
you lot are no help LOL where's the sympathy, where's the compassion.....where's the HOT LUNCH with dessert.

I've just ordered a big bag of sympathy for you and Santa will pop it in your stocking. If I was your boss, I'd buy you a proper lunch.

sassylass
22-Dec-06, 18:38
MMMMM a storebought ham and cheese sannie! and there was me eating a school lunch. Good thing I like soggy cheeseburger, burnt chips, and tinned fruit.

For my Christmas bonus, I got to leave work an hour early.