PDA

View Full Version : xmas for pets

compo
21-Dec-06, 17:25
so whats evry one getting their pets for crimbo mines is looking forward to a very large chew and new chain and lead.. mery emas to all the pets out there

crashbandicoot1979
21-Dec-06, 17:33
My cats are both getting camouflage collars this year :D

jings00
21-Dec-06, 17:34
a couple of squeaky toys that will be non squeaking within minutes of the dog gettin them.

henry20
21-Dec-06, 17:42
Well, I told hubby to go to the 99p shop and buy a new blanket for the dog, so he went to Lidl's and bought dog treats :roll: although I'd already got dog treats. Hopefully there will still be some blankets left and I can get one on Saturday. Other than that, he's just gonna get a years supply of treats.

Orger
21-Dec-06, 17:48
Toys Toys and more Toys

Ricco
21-Dec-06, 17:48
Well, the rabbit will get a carrot and a couple of nice crunchy cracker biscuits. He won't touch much else.

paris
21-Dec-06, 18:00
Our bulldog is getting a new hoodie, our poodle will be getting a new collar with diamond`s in ( well they look like it anyway )LOL and the 2 labs new bedding. The cat we haven't decided yet, and the 2 parrots will be getting a bell shaped cluster made with honey and seeds, most of which will end up on the floor. Jan x

Royster1911
21-Dec-06, 18:10
Our rabbit was going to get a nice juicy carrot. After finding her chewing through the hall carpet she could well find an onion and hot water as well.:lol:

paris
21-Dec-06, 18:22
Our rabbit was going to get a nice juicy carrot. After finding her chewing through the hall carpet she could well find an onion and hot water as well.:lol:
Stew anyone LOL jan x

mums angels
21-Dec-06, 19:48
Got the kids hamsters Molly and callum a hamster stocking full of goodies each.:lol:

newpark
21-Dec-06, 20:54
got our dogs a lovely squeaky teddy each.

oldmarine
21-Dec-06, 21:08
Our loving cat Pearl will get many catnip toys that she can play with and plenty of love to keep her happy and on the go.

Liz
22-Dec-06, 14:54
My dog Benjy (typing quietly as he is lying on the floor next to me and might hear!:lol:) is getting three squeaky toys as he isn't interested in toys that don't squeak.

Have bought some toys for the cats as well but no doubt they won't play with them and Benjy will end up with them!!!

Most importantly they will all get love and care all year round!

Funky_Foal
22-Dec-06, 16:23
so whats evry one getting their pets for crimbo mines is looking forward to a very large chew and new chain and lead.. mery emas to all the pets out there

Ive bought my dogs matching christmas costumes, toys and treats but the belt wont tie on my chubby dogs costume cause its too porky cause it eats too much pork pies. The little chub.