PDA

View Full Version : Vegetarian Christmas !

dousslesh
08-Dec-12, 22:29
If like me you find it difficult to source interesting Vegetarian meals at Christmas time and have to resort to a 200 mile round trip to Marks and Spencer's for the traditional nut roast - it might be worth considering contacting Susan at Bulno Farmhouse Products. I bought some of Susan's Cheese, broccoli and potato pies earlier this year ( delicious !) and contacted her a few days ago to see if she had any Christmas Vegetarian produce. (Thought it was worth a try !)
Susan rang me this evening and is happy to discuss recipes ... looking forward to Nut Roast, Mushroom Wellington and a few other ideas ... !

Susan can be contacted at Bulno farmhouse Products Tel no 01593 731438

Would be great if a local business could fill a big gap in the market and save a trip to Inverness !!!!

pig whisperer
10-Dec-12, 21:46
Im sure there are loads of vegetarian cook books will give you ideas for Christmas lunch

dousslesh
11-Dec-12, 22:34
I do enjoy cooking and have loads of Vegetarian cookery books .-Still make the mince pies, chutneys and some special dishes etc. but it's nice to have something special over Christmas and even nicer not to have to make it yourself !