PDA

View Full Version : Memories 2012

billmoseley
08-Dec-12, 18:15
Ok folks 2012 hasn't long left to go so what have beens you favourite memories of the year so far. Mine has got to be some of the great sporting moments and how everyone seemed to enjoy and get together at the Olympics. It showed that when we want to be we really are still the best.

Please don't drag this topic down to politics or Independence issues this is purely fun. thank you

M Swanson
08-Dec-12, 18:25
Like you Bill, I was glued to the box to watch the Olympics and Paralympics. So many highlights, but I'll narrow the choices down to Mo Farah in the track events; Ellie Simmonds in the swimming and Bradley Wiggins in the cycling, but I could have mentioned all the cycling and rowing teams.

A mention here too, to the last series of Downton Abbey. :)

golach
08-Dec-12, 20:05
Wakening up each morning, and remembering who i am

squidge
08-Dec-12, 22:31
My darling boys higher results - 4 x As and a B; Manchester City winning the premiership in such a way that I was sure sure sure they had done what they have ALWAYS done and blown it. Little Fi and wee JH getting bunk beds; Dunfermline and the worm massacre after the downpour we had on the Saturday - I squelched around in bare feet all day and it took me three showers to get my feet cleaned properly.... I did enjoy the olympics but none of the coverage made it onto the list of my favourite things.

secrets in symmetry
08-Dec-12, 23:05
My number 1 memory has to be my omnibusal encounter with Violet Hill. :cool:

Tugmistress
09-Dec-12, 16:52
Being my daughters birthing partner and being there at the birth of my granddaughter and cutting the chord! best memory ever!