PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Thurso

MISS K
21-Dec-06, 11:59
Hi there

im moving to Thurso in the New Year, and have a 17 month old toddler, i was wondering what Thurso had to offer in the way of Toddler groups, and what was the closest to the Pennyland Drive area, was up for the first time to Thurso on Tuesday, and i loved it cant wait to move xx;)

mums angels
21-Dec-06, 12:34
Loads or toddler groups up here, closest to pennyland is town centre church i think , i'm near pennyland but i take my 14 month old up to Ormlie pre-school centre which is a very good one and has 3 days to choose from there is also a gym ted in the scout hut near the river on a wednesday. Good luck with the move:lol:

Moby
21-Dec-06, 13:16
Welcome Heidi!

The Health Visitors in Davidsons Lane have a list of contacts for all the toddler groups.

Mon & Wed - St Peters & St Andrews Church (centre)
Tue & Thu - Congregational Church (centre)
Wed - Free Church (near swimming pool)
Fri - West Church (Centre)
Tues - Murkle Hall

I'm sure there a loads more - It'll be a great way of meeting friends. Good luck

MISS K
21-Dec-06, 13:44
Cheers for the replies, im going to write them down, and keep them handy, i also have a teenage daughter, she enrolled at the high school, on Tuesday, and already some of the girls there have been talking to her on MSN, so thanks again for the tips, i will be very grateful for any tips or advice, that will help us get in to the community:)