PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate!

neepnipper
20-Dec-06, 23:07
My Christmas got off to a great start today! I placed a small order with Hotel Chocolat the other week, they rang yesterday to say that they had a mix up with the orders and I would be receiving someone elses order but to keep it with their compliments. Today the biggest box of chocs I have ever seen arrived, about 2 foot square (cost £69.95 in their brochure!!) plus four slabs of luxury choc and a chocolate dipping kit consisting of pots of chocolate to melt and lots of yummy things to dip in it! Total cost of nearly £100.00.
Plus they're still going to send my original order to arrive before Christmas.

Ooooh, I can feel the calories already!

Billy Boy
20-Dec-06, 23:11
lol dont you know it's good to share:D

Piglet
20-Dec-06, 23:15
Aren't you the lucky one. :Razz

wifie
20-Dec-06, 23:19
Bet you will keep using them in the future! Enjoy!

lassieinfife
20-Dec-06, 23:34
My Christmas got off to a great start today! I placed a small order with Hotel Chocolat the other week, they rang yesterday to say that they had a mix up with the orders and I would be receiving someone elses order but to keep it with their compliments. Today the biggest box of chocs I have ever seen arrived, about 2 foot square (cost £69.95 in their brochure!!) plus four slabs of luxury choc and a chocolate dipping kit consisting of pots of chocolate to melt and lots of yummy things to dip in it! Total cost of nearly £100.00.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bestest friend [although I have never met you lol] enjoy

Jo.b
20-Dec-06, 23:36
What a result! Make sure you pace yourself.........so you can eat every last bit! emmmmm.

Tiger Jones
20-Dec-06, 23:39
Jealous? Me?

You better believe it! :cool:

engiebenjy
20-Dec-06, 23:55
..and you live where? exactly???

EDDIE
21-Dec-06, 10:03

yummy yummy you will be able to have fondue party now have u ever seen those electric chocolate fountains in argos there prity cheap to buy now its a cool gadget

Ricco
21-Dec-06, 10:05
Cooolll! Hotel is the second best chocolate ever. You jammy so-and-so. Enjoy!

paris
21-Dec-06, 10:59
OMG i just wish i was you right now ! jan x

crashbandicoot1979
21-Dec-06, 11:51
Wow, I wish they'd mix up someone elses order and send it to me! I got my monthly box yesterday, they're finished already [lol]

Saveman
21-Dec-06, 12:14
Neepnipper, this sounds like one of those wacky dreams we all get now and again....just double check that it's real, if it is real then gimme a shout if ur struggling to finish it all! :lol:

sweetpea
21-Dec-06, 14:18
Chocolate founbtains are ace especially with strawberries. I've been at a few things lately that had them mmmm
Just have to make sure you don't let it harden too much when your done and get it into hot water.

Through
21-Dec-06, 14:20
Chocolate founbtains are ace especially with strawberries. I've been at a few things lately that had them mmmm
Just have to make sure you don't let it harden too much when your done and get it into hot water.

Ooer Mrs...

sweetpea
21-Dec-06, 14:26
I mean the fountain! lol

Orger
21-Dec-06, 17:30
Thats good of them...

Enjoy..!

danc1ngwitch
22-Dec-06, 10:26
hmmmm would it not be nice to share in the Org it being christmas an all :lol: