PDA

View Full Version : ***Flavours, John O'Groats OPEN every day til Christmas!***

Flavours
04-Dec-12, 19:24
Thank you lovely customers for your feedback. You have expressed your disappointment that we have not been open during the week. We will put that right straight away and can guarantee we will now be open every day until Christmas!

You might want to pop in and stock up on festive goodies and buy stocking fillers and gifts while the children are at school. We have loads of hampers and Christmas themed confectionery....and of course our ice cream!

This is all new to us, and we are the first to admit, we have made a few mistakes along the way. We had not anticipated the demand over winter and for that we are sincerely sorry. Artemis and I will be here Monday to Fridays: 1p.m. to 6p.m. and we are open as usual on Saturdays and Sundays 11a.m. to 6p.m. We will also be at the following Christmas Fayres:

Saturday the 8th of December: PPP, Wick. 10.30a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday 9th December: Brittania Hall, Dunnet. 2p.m. to 4p.m.
Saturday the 15th December: The Legion, Thurso (Thurso Lifeboat Christmas Fayre). 11a.m. to 4p.m.

We are no longer bringing our hampers to these events (as we are finding there's not much room on our stalls for the hampers and the confectionery), but will bring them along should you want any (just PM and I'll pop them in the car). All our hampers are on display in the shop and I can take orders and you can collect or have them delivered (within Caithness). Just PM with your order or call the shop 01955 611399. To recap, we have the following:
Festive Indulgence - £25
Family Festive - £35
Festive Gift Box - £35
Cocoa Mountain - £35

Thank you:)
Sandra, Flavours