PDA

View Full Version : Paranoia

Saveman
20-Dec-06, 14:30
Do you ever think that the polls we set up and engage in on the Org might be used by the government to build up some kind of profile of each and every one of us, that they can then use against us in some sort of oppressive regime of fear? No?

...er...me neither...[para]

canuck
20-Dec-06, 15:08
Well, some of us are safe because we don't live in the UK.

But then, maybe those are the files which are being checked when we wait in those long slow lines having our passports checked when we are entering the country.

danc1ngwitch
20-Dec-06, 15:53
looks to the right ah then to the left... nods my head... twitch's my nose ... gives a cough ... i aint paranoid... must be a real bummer to be paranoid for real though... I have never honestly thought about this afore now... guess we all have some kind of paranoia ( my speeeeelin is crap lol )[lol]

badger
20-Dec-06, 19:00
Do you ever think that the polls we set up and engage in on the Org might be used by the government to build up some kind of profile of each and every one of us, that they can then use against us in some sort of oppressive regime of fear? No?

Oh I don't know about that, shouldn't be a bit surprised. This lot won't be happy until they know every detail of our lives and have caught most of it on camera. Just watch what you're doing - Big Brother is out there [evil]

Through
20-Dec-06, 22:35
looks to the right ah then to the left... nods my head... twitch's my nose ... gives a cough ... i aint paranoid... must be a real bummer to be paranoid for real though... I have never honestly thought about this afore now... guess we all have some kind of paranoia ( my speeeeelin is crap lol )[lol]

Yes Dancing, your spelling is very bad.

Through
20-Dec-06, 22:37

You need to protect your identity a bit Saveman.

Else you can't keep saving us from those pesky government agencies.

Lolabelle
21-Dec-06, 04:31
You never know, anything could be afoot!!!;)

Naefearjustbeer
21-Dec-06, 13:28
Aparently every google search you do is logged and paterns are formed about you use the web. And certain words and combinations of words put into google will trigger a look at what you are up to. Time to stop putting busty into my internet searches I think :roll:

Through
21-Dec-06, 14:26
According to a programme that was on last night, it's the Illuminati that control everything.

In which case, there is enough evidence to convict me of any number of infractions.

Just hope they don't use my Need for Speed Most Wanted record against me.