PDA

View Full Version : First aider to the chat room

Cedric Farthsbottom III
19-Dec-06, 04:16
Their is an orger in the chat room unconscious,can somebody help:lol:

Emms
19-Dec-06, 06:27
I've had a quick look and am now able to report that that the patient is a 42 year old, male Caucasian, who normally keeps in good health. Pulse Rate is 80 bpm (acceptable range during periods of inactivity is 60 -100), and breathing is unrestricted.

This could be a case of Hypo-tension (low blood pressure) which can be caused by, amongst other things, excessive alcohol. If the problem persists, I would suggest that this Orger visits the G.P for once-over as, although rare, persistent excessive Hypo-tension can lead to brain damage.

Of course on the other hand, this Orger may just have received his Credit Card bill following his wifes latest Christmas shopping trip, and passed-out with sheer shock after seeing the balance due. Although rare, this condition can also be serious - particularly for the wife when he gets his hands on her.

I would suggest that the patient is kept comfortable, and under close observation, for the next hour or so. Cedric has kindly volunteered to undertake this task.