PDA

View Full Version : Ye want a thread.......Here's a Thread.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
19-Dec-06, 01:44
Who's yer favourite forumers?

Who brings the good out of you and who brings out the worst?

canuck
19-Dec-06, 03:39
Well Cedric, now that you have explained to me via the PM system what a forumer is, I would have to say, hands down, bar none, that my favorite forumer is "you."

As to bringing out the good and the worst, Rheghead makes me think so hard that I get a headache sometimes.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
19-Dec-06, 04:02
Well Cedric, now that you have explained to me via the PM system what a forumer is, I would have to say, hands down, bar none, that my favorite forumer is "you."

As to bringing out the good and the worst, Rheghead makes me think so hard that I get a headache sometimes.

An orger is someone who goes through this site and catches up wi the daily craic and news.A forumer is someone who goes straight to the forum to see who's bashing who?

Theres a few folk who can slag off this place as a whole but no get personal by naming and shaming.

So I'll start, canuck is one o' ma specials but ma favourite is

Weeboyagee

Who brings the worst oot of me?

Billy Boy.....cos when we start the jokes we both could easily be banned:lol: :lol:

Errogie
19-Dec-06, 12:22
I like Jaws bite on a topic.

Saveman
19-Dec-06, 13:34
Hmmmm.....where do I start?
Well first of all, Cedric you can't just go and make up a new word. It's "Orger" and thats that! ;)

Favourite Orger? I have many.....but there are a few that I'd tend to read their posts no matter how long they are, or read their threads no matter whether the subject matter interested me or not:

Gleeber, Gleber2, Golach, Rheghead, Weeboyagee, The Pepsi Challenge, Jaws, DrSzin, Canuck, Tugmistress.....and many more....wow the list is longer than I thought!

:)

Through
19-Dec-06, 13:36
I think this should be a poll. We already have some nominations, how about a few more and then we can poll it. Two polls in fact; one for the best, one for the worst.

Lolabelle
19-Dec-06, 13:55
I like everyone, but Rheghead, and Ju always seem to keepme interested. I like Kingetter's writing and Porshipoos comments, and golach and oh as I said, everyone. There is no one that I don't like, some have rubbed me up the wrong way on one occaision and the next will offer some insight or encouragement that warms my heart.
Yep, I do like everyone.:Razz

brandy
19-Dec-06, 15:12
*laughs* i have to say my fav and worst is rheg.. i love him and hate him a times *winks and blows kisses*
you know its more love than hate!
oi but hes good at pushing my buttons! but a great guy and wonderful to argue with!
nope cant really think of anyone i dont really like..
i LOVE to disagree with loads of peeps at times though!
but that is what makes this such a great place.. how boring would it be if we all got along?

danc1ngwitch
19-Dec-06, 18:34
i think Piglet is the gentle one... the nice soft character shines through...

The Pepsi Challenge
19-Dec-06, 20:07
Me, I hate you all equally. Just kiddin', am sure you're all good folks.

Billy Boy
19-Dec-06, 21:52
Who's yer favourite forumers?

Who brings the good out of you and who brings out the worst?

my favourites would be yourself and connie,who always make me smile:D

as for the worst "no comment":roll:

JAWS
19-Dec-06, 22:44
I can't say I have a particular favourite and I won't even try to make a list, it would be quite long and even then I would probably miss most.
Amongst them there are one or two who make my brain work overtime because I know that if I relax and make the smallest mistake they will have me. :D

The only time I get annoyed is if I suspect somebody is being overbearing (Yes, I know I can be that at/most times) with a poster who is obviously a little timid of posting either because they aren't sure what it's all about or because of Computer/Keyboard phobia especially if I think the intent is just to humiliate them. I suspect it's on occasions like that when the worst in me comes out.
Thank goodness it only happens very occasionally because so very few Orgers are prone to that sort of bevaviour.

scorrie
20-Dec-06, 16:06
Two's company, three's a Clique

Through
20-Dec-06, 22:50
The best is Danc1ngwitch.

Ricco
21-Dec-06, 10:19
Well, where do you start?! I like Highlander, Tiger Jones, Canuck, Tuggmistress, Rheghead, Jaws, Gleber2 and a whole host of others. But favourite? That's a tough one. For wisdom my favourite would have to be Dr Szin; for local stuff it would be Tuggs and Kas; for a good natter it would be Golach; for stories it has to be Kingetter; for sheer laughs - Mr & Mrs BillyBoy.

Nah - you're all great! ;)

danc1ngwitch
22-Dec-06, 09:36
The best is Danc1ngwitch.

wow thank you... many would stroke me of here[lol]