PDA

View Full Version : Missing Card.

cuddlepop
18-Dec-06, 22:31
Its been a week now since my daughter posted my birthday card and I've still not got it.I'm so disappointed this is the first time my wee ones been away for her mum's birthday and she's gutted.:mad:
Just aswell there was no goodies inside.
Think I can right it off now,it was posted first class and my mum's got here.

sweetpea
18-Dec-06, 22:33
I'm going to post them tommorow but I found a couple of cards that came by post but they fell in a box at my door and I just found them in it just now, weird or what. Inside one of them was a cheque from my granny! not sure how many days they were lyiing there.:D

Emms
18-Dec-06, 22:43
That's a shame Cuddlepop, I bet you were really looking foreward to receiving it too.

Isn't it funny how it's always things like this that go missing in the post and never the gas/electric/credit card bills lol

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Dec-06, 22:46
Cuddlepop,remember pal that its Christmas and the Royal Mail is up to their eyeballs,I think ye'll get it yet.

mums angels
18-Dec-06, 23:42
Its been a week now since my daughter posted my birthday card and I've still not got it.I'm so disappointed this is the first time my wee ones been away for her mum's birthday and she's gutted.:mad:
Just aswell there was no goodies inside.
Think I can right it off now,it was posted first class and my mum's got here.

I sent a card a week ago to but it finally arrived at my mums today, give it an extra couple of days, it'll come ....hopefully

Through
19-Dec-06, 14:31
Has the errant card turned up yet? I don't think I've ever not received anything that was posted to me, but how can I know for sure?

cuddlepop
19-Dec-06, 16:55
know its not arrived yet but we live in hope.:~( :D

airdlass
19-Dec-06, 17:19
I'm waiting for a parcel from Amazon that should've been here a week ago but I have every confidence in Royal Mail that it will turn up eventually.;) Luckily for me my kids are older so not too much of a big deal if it doesn't turn up before Christmas but it would be nice though!

Through
19-Dec-06, 17:22
Maybe these are among items that go via Kirkwall, or one of the other places that somebody thinks Thurso, Wick, Castletown, Halkirk, Watten, etc. are near.

Orger
19-Dec-06, 17:27
Oh you never no with good Ole royal mail.... may take them ages to get them all delivered, especially this time of year when their at there busiest..

One time i sent a birthday card to someone in the family that was in the same county and it took 2 weeks..!!!! What a disgrace i say..!

But i have my fingers crossed for everyone, i hope it all gets there on time..

danc1ngwitch
19-Dec-06, 19:08
i was waiting for a cd wea family pics on it almost three weeks and nope no cd so i decided to seek advice from my local post man who suggested i wait another week and then call inverness... Very next day my cd arrived lol .. i know how it looked but i was glad i got it xxx[lol]