PDA

View Full Version : is there a market out there for proffessional carpet fitting

transit
27-Nov-12, 20:03
i am qaulified to do it used to work at mckenzies in wick for around 5 years was thinking of starting up for fitting carpets and vinyl cheap prices and reliable service also maybe carpet cleaning repairs etc etc

Angel
28-Nov-12, 00:06
Wish I had known 2 weeks ago...

Angel...

Tugmistress
28-Nov-12, 07:40
There would be no harm advertising your services, here, facebook, local flyers etc and if it takes off then great :) if not then i guess there is no need lol
|Good luck if you decide to go for it :)

Julia
28-Nov-12, 08:41
In a nutshell, yes!

Iffy
28-Nov-12, 10:30
I think a decent carpet cleaning business would be great; none in Caithness at the moment !!

rich62_uk
28-Nov-12, 13:57
YES YES YES ! Have had to have a few carpets laid and getting someone is a pain in the butt.

Fran
28-Nov-12, 14:27
Definetly.
I am looking for CARPET FITTER once i can get carpet off the floor to be moved.

poppett
28-Nov-12, 16:55
Absolutely, definately.....YES.

We were lucky enough to have our carpets laid by Plowman`s in Wick because we bought the carpets from there. The previous carpet fitter who was self employed but worked for General George was a nightmare.

Good luck with your venture. Good carpet cleaner also a godsend.

Spud
28-Nov-12, 18:06
Yes, go for it

Fran
28-Nov-12, 21:41
there is a good carpet cleaning service in Thurso, I highly recommend him, Drummond is the name

Hoida
29-Nov-12, 11:44
Definitely a need for carpet fitter etc also carpet cleaning service. How far would you be willing to travel? We are out west.

transit
29-Nov-12, 12:01
id be willing to go anywhere i would be need ed and west as well many thanks for the great response realy helped me make up my mind thanks again

transit
27-May-13, 21:56
Definetly.
I am looking for CARPET FITTER once i can get carpet off the floor to be moved. just to let u know im now a vailable for any future fitting many thanks

celtchicky
27-May-13, 22:26
Adam @pro-clean car valeting is also doing carpet cleaning

transit
27-May-13, 22:47
that's good all the best with ure venture he does a good job on cars although im not actualy doing carpet cleaning as of just now its more fitting

celtchicky
27-May-13, 23:29
wishing you all the best with your venture

joxville
28-May-13, 00:05
there is a good carpet cleaning service in Thurso, I highly recommend him, Drummond is the name That would be Eric Drummond, an old friend of mine. His business is called Superclean.