PDA

View Full Version : Band members wanted

zebedy
06-Feb-05, 14:13
We already have a drummer and Lead Guitarist: we are lookin for a
Bass/vocals/ bass/ vocals/Guitar/Vocals/ Guitar

moncur
06-Feb-05, 17:43
I know a few guys who may be interested. They're called Matt and James, guitar, bass and vocals. experienced boys with a bit of chart success. recently had a bust up with the other member of the band.

blink_182
09-Feb-05, 20:48
What sorta music do yous plan to play?

zebedy
09-Feb-05, 21:27
We play anything we are very varied... we play Steve Vai to Pink floyd to Metallica to Ozzy osbourne to UFO ect! we will play anything givin til play. we enjoi a chalenge

zebedy
19-Feb-05, 14:17
All we need now is a singer... there must be some1 out there willing til sing the hearts out for us!!! some of theMusic we will be doing includes: Idlewild, Jimi Hendrix, Biffy Clyro, Lyndered Skinered, ETC

nikki
23-Mar-05, 22:22
Where r u guys based?

sheep
24-Mar-05, 22:33
hey i live in wick. im play guitar in a band already but if ur stuck 4 a singer gimmie a shout on ma msn account

zebedy
25-Mar-05, 18:41
We all go tilthurso high skool... but we praktis in halkirk.! basssist needed now aswell... Sheep I added u on my MSN

nikki
28-Mar-05, 21:48
Did u guys find a singer or bass player yet?

ŠAmethyst
29-Mar-05, 19:14
I used to be able to sing quite well until I got glandular fever last year. Trying to train my voice up a bit more - but my style of vocals probably aren't what you're looking for. Yeah, I could do the likes of sweet home alabama, but not so sure about others.

nikki
29-Mar-05, 21:45
im quite interested in this, although i dont kno if im what your quite looking for. i have been playing guitar for over a year now, and can sing quite good most o the time. im hoping to get a bass in the near future, ive just been playing about on the school 1 so far.

johniss0002
01-Apr-05, 18:55
hey guys u are lookin 4 a bass player look no further, i am ur man. Do u have a problem with ppl fae wick? I got my own bass and gear I am doing standard grade music but i am playing higher extension on bass and higher on guitar and i can learn ny song rappidly if interested add me to ur msn messenger so we can chat.
BTW i love ufo dr dr is a magic song. chat to me

~~Tides~~
01-Apr-05, 19:03
Firstly Howdivano have been formed longer than Revolution and secondly that sounds like that annoying little turd John Ross

johniss0002
01-Apr-05, 22:35
tom and Jimbo i never said nything like tht because i know howdivano have been formed for longer and i only registered today!

craig robertson
01-Sep-05, 19:45
I used to be able to sing quite well until I got glandular fever last year. Trying to train my voice up a bit more - but my style of vocals probably aren't what you're looking for. Yeah, I could do the likes of sweet home alabama, but not so sure about others. my band really need a singer and if u want to sing for us let me know how old u are and if u can get to wick for practices