PDA

View Full Version : Twitter #

joxville
24-Nov-12, 12:14
Some people should proofread what they use as hashtags, I saw the following on twitter.

Susan Boyle: Susan will be answering your questions at her exclusive album listening party on Saturday. Send in your questions #susanalbumparty Susan HQ

:-)

golach
24-Nov-12, 12:17
Is it olny Twits who twitter ?............................heads for my bunker [lol]

joxville
24-Nov-12, 12:24
It actually depends on what you're interested in Golach. I follow a lot of people connected to Formula 1 to get the latest news. I also follow some News and current affairs people. The above was posted by Jeremy Vine from Radio 2. I don't go in for all the 'trending' crap, in fact I follow only 54 people. I don't need to know what some Z list celebrity is having for breakfast, and I care even less.

golach
24-Nov-12, 12:28
I suppose my time away from Caithness has dulled my nosiness, I cannot be bothered joining twitter to see what other people are doing.
But hey some folk swear by twitter, just not my thing. Keep Tweeting Jox

joxville
24-Nov-12, 12:39
I don't tweet much, and once the F1 season ends I'll stop following those people until it starts again. That'll cut my list down to about 20. Twitter isn't really my thing, I just like to get the latest news.

Flynn
24-Nov-12, 14:19
I suppose my time away from Caithness has dulled my nosiness, I cannot be bothered joining twitter to see what other people are doing.
But hey some folk swear by twitter, just not my thing. Keep Tweeting Jox

It's unbeatable for breaking news. I follow the BBC, Reuters, The Independent, the Guardian, Time magazine, Russia Today, UK Uncut, PETA, The Born Free Foundation, RTE News, Huffington Post, ITV News, CNet, Daily Telegraph, Al Jazeera English news, USA Today, CNN News…

It pays to get the news from many viewpoints, instead of just one or two.

ducati
24-Nov-12, 15:44
It's unbeatable for breaking news. I follow the BBC, Reuters, The Independent, the Guardian, Time magazine, Russia Today, UK Uncut, PETA, The Born Free Foundation, RTE News, Huffington Post, ITV News, CNet, Daily Telegraph, Al Jazeera English news, USA Today, CNN News…

It pays to get the news from many viewpoints, instead of just one or two.

Carefull Flynn, you are in danger of having the means to form a sensible, balanced opinion. It will do you no good here!