PDA

View Full Version : what are you hoping santa will give you?

emszxr
18-Dec-06, 15:45
well i am hoping, i am pretty sure i am getting it, series 5 of monarch of the glen. i just love it , especially duncan :lol:. that will keep me entertained over the festive period

danc1ngwitch
18-Dec-06, 15:49
a little xtra love canna go wrong wea that :lol:

Through
18-Dec-06, 15:49
My first thought is I couldn't care less. I always used to ask for a trampoline and usually ended up getting things like electronic chess. Now the doctor tells me I'm not allowed to trampoline. Not fair!

Thinking it over a bit, I suppose I'm looking forward to the Liquorice Allsorts I get every year from little baby sis. A DVD of something I've not seen before would be nice. Some nice beer. New Xbox360 game. Errr...is it too late to write to Santa?

danc1ngwitch
18-Dec-06, 15:54
not allowed to trampoline now im wondering why...little things suddenly remind me of how individual we all are..

robby50x
18-Dec-06, 19:20
poor us in the owlder days we had to be happy with an apple and an orange but we were happy now they get the lot computers phones bikes and theyre still not happy but its great too see them smiling for a wee whiley anyway

danc1ngwitch
18-Dec-06, 19:42
some can have everything at hand and still not be happy... Im just glad that my lot are greatful for what they get...

mums angels
18-Dec-06, 19:53
Would really like hubby home for xmas....:(

but since i can't get that , i'll be hoping for a new camera, i've been borrowing ma dads for the last 6 months

horse
18-Dec-06, 20:20
Socks!

As long as the ponnies get i'm not bothered

paris
18-Dec-06, 20:45
I wish for us all to stop bickering on here and at home i wish for the same on xmas day ! LOL jan x

paris
18-Dec-06, 20:53
Just thought of something more i want for xmas.....a move to caithness !! jan x:lol:

mums angels
18-Dec-06, 20:56
Just thought of something more i want for xmas.....a move to caithness !! jan x:lol:

I'll swap you then Jan...lol.

paris
18-Dec-06, 21:04
Mums angels.....whoopi !! dont tempt me i may just agree on the swap ! jan x

obiron
18-Dec-06, 21:37
i got the new phone i wanted which is great. still would like a bottle of chanel no5 thou, and maybe the guiness book of records.

grumpyhippo
18-Dec-06, 22:03
Every year I ask for a bit of peace and quiet, (its not much is it?) every year I get disappointed. Suppose I'll have to get avaricious and ask for something very expensive that I can put in the back of a cupboard before the end of January. Expect I'd get that.

But all I want is a bit of peace and quiet.

bobsgirl
18-Dec-06, 23:17
I dont really mind what I get as long as I have a nice day!
This will be the first year that I have a BIG surprise for my hubby as usually we know what each other is getting. So I want him to like his pressie too!!

JimH
18-Dec-06, 23:24
Every year I ask for a bit of peace and quiet, (its not much is it?) every year I get disappointed. Suppose I'll have to get avaricious and ask for something very expensive that I can put in the back of a cupboard before the end of January. Expect I'd get that.

But all I want is a bit of peace and quiet.

Avawho? and is it catching?

And may I agree with Peace and Quiet to all who wish it.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Dec-06, 23:24
3 New PS2 Games to keep ma 4th addiction goin'...........lovely!!!!:lol: :lol:

Lolabelle
18-Dec-06, 23:48
I would like for Dave to have the whole day and night off. Our trucks are on 24hr call and we always end up with a call out on christmas day. That's all I want.
but I have already got a rose gold pendant and chain, but I couldn't wait to wear it, so it was an early chrissy pressie.

George Brims
19-Dec-06, 08:46
I just realised the best thing would be a message from all those guys in the sticky thread at the top saying they have done their tour in Basra and come home in one piece.

airdlass
19-Dec-06, 08:59
I just realised the best thing would be a message from all those guys in the sticky thread at the top saying they have done their tour in Basra and come home in one piece.

Certainly puts things into perspective doesn't it?

grantyg
19-Dec-06, 23:04
I need a new phone but more importantly nice weather over the festive period in caithness would be a treat!

Jeemag_USA
19-Dec-06, 23:16
A 16 Track Digital Recording Deck with 40gig hard drive and CD Burner

A Bass Player :)

A years worth of free beer!

adasco69
19-Dec-06, 23:59
A Nintendo Wii!

The temptation of waving the TV remote at a screen to make stuff happen is too much:D

Oh, and plenty of dinner on the day.