PDA

View Full Version : and she puts her foot in it again

sassylass
18-Dec-06, 04:54
sooo Mr Exboss invited us to his Christmas party because he would like to rehire Mr Sassy, and Mr Sassy would like to be rehired. I was on my best behaviour, really I was, watching my wineglass and making small talk. An innocent question to Mr and Mrs Exboss.... "And how is your son?" Mrs Exboss stammered "oh he's fine thank you" while Mr Exboss turned red and stormed off saying "that's me outta here". "GULP :eek: . sooooooo how are your petunias?".

Maybe someday we'll be laughing.

weedonald
18-Dec-06, 06:21
Well Sassylass , not to worry, sounds like you still had a good time,doon the hi5 from me..Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the unemployed guy...

compo
18-Dec-06, 09:49
forgive me ignorance but why oh why would an inocent like hows your son cause such a reaction ??

Naefearjustbeer
18-Dec-06, 11:33
Maybe he just had a sex change or came out of the closet and upset his mum and dad!

obiron
18-Dec-06, 12:26
nice to ken others put there feet in it and its just not me.

so what was the problem with the son then. cant leave us with half a story.

paris
18-Dec-06, 13:28
Come on then sassy, spill the beans !!! jan x

EDDIE
18-Dec-06, 13:42
Come on then sassy, spill the beans !!! jan x

Paris if she tells you should would just as well phoning the press and journal lol

paris
18-Dec-06, 13:53
DAM cheek of you Eddie!! LOL jan x

Through
18-Dec-06, 14:48
Well, I'm quite keen to find out also.

sassylass
19-Dec-06, 01:40
A little bird told us that son is 24 years old with no job, no university aspirations, he likes to sit and watch tv and eat free food. Also a tidbit that involved the police and then being refused by the military. Poor Mr and Mrs Exboss.

Who else has put their foot in it? Tell all please, you know misery loves company.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
19-Dec-06, 02:31
A little bird told us that son is 24 years old with no job, no university aspirations, he likes to sit and watch tv and eat free food. Also a tidbit that involved the police and then being refused by the military. Poor Mr and Mrs Exboss.

Who else has put their foot in it? Tell all please, you know misery loves company.

Me sassylass.Was walking along the street one day,saw a freshly steaming dog poo on the street,walked to the side to no stand on it and SQUASH,stood on an auld woman's foot.She swore at me like their was no tomorrow.Ye cannae win!!!!:lol: :lol:

JAWS
19-Dec-06, 02:46
Oh dear. I don't know if you would call it putting your foot in it but here goes.

Works Parties. Oh dear. As you will all be well aware, there is normally somebody there accompanied by a partner they, how can I put it, shouldn't really be with.
My first wifie had a habit of asking how long people had been married. I never could teach her to be discrete about such things, she always forgot.
I would tap her leg under the table to attract her attention and give her the look.
This invariably led to the next question, "Why did you do that? I only asked how long they had been married!" in a voice that would make a Sergeant Major proud.

I never did work out who was more embarrassed, me or the couples.

EDDIE
19-Dec-06, 14:11

Well theres only way to sort that problem out give him a deadline to get a job and place to stay and if he doesnt meet that deadline throw him out the house sink or swim his choice and then he has no choice but stand in his own 2 feet sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind he might be angry for the first while but as he gets older he will relise he was in wrong might do him so good

Lolabelle
19-Dec-06, 14:12
This didn't happen to me, but to an aunty.
She was going shopping, but on arrival, was busting to go to the loo. She ran in and slammed the door shut and flipped the lid up, pants down and hovering over the seat, did a wee, as she was starting to feel very relieved, a mop came under the door, mopping up the wee as it ran off the lid that had flipped back down and onto the floor, and then out, under the door. My Aunt stayed in the toilet for a long time too embarrassed to come out. She waited until she was sure the cleaning lady had gone![lol]

flash
19-Dec-06, 14:18

I wouldn't worry about it too much sassy, not your fault that ex boss is ashamed o his son

brandy
19-Dec-06, 15:05
omg ive done it so many times ive lost count.. *giggles* once in america.. we were at a house.. and a young woman who had a year or so old baby was there.. well she HAD a really big rounded belly.. so i ask her boyfriend.. oh when is the new baby due?
he looks so comical.. leans over and whispers.. shhh.. shes not preg. thats from the last one.. OMG.. i could have just happily fell thru the floor..

mums angels
19-Dec-06, 16:34
omg ive done it so many times ive lost count.. *giggles* once in america.. we were at a house.. and a young woman who had a year or so old baby was there.. well she HAD a really big rounded belly.. so i ask her boyfriend.. oh when is the new baby due?
he looks so comical.. leans over and whispers.. shhh.. shes not preg. thats from the last one.. OMG.. i could have just happily fell thru the floor..

OMG that happened to me once but i said it directly too her:eek: ...i felt awlful, having had 3 myself i now know how long it can take too loose the excess weight :~(

I have to learn to keep my mouth shut