PDA

View Full Version : tea, coffee or hot chocolate?

pirateeye
18-Dec-06, 00:21
which do you prefer? just curious.........:Razz
i'm a 'tea lady' ;)

mums angels
18-Dec-06, 00:27
Tea...milk and 2 sugars ....ummmmmmmmmm:lol:

Tiger Jones
18-Dec-06, 00:27
Tea at home (but not exclusively), coffee at work (ditto), hot chocolate once in a while.

lassieinfife
18-Dec-06, 00:36
coffee every time .........be it cappuccino, latte, espresso, or even the humble instant:lol:

Emms
18-Dec-06, 00:43
White tea mostly (on average 20 to 25 mugs per day), white coffee occasionally (perhaps once a week), vodka when the cow runs dry and no one wants to go to the shop (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it).

moonshadow
18-Dec-06, 00:48
i love my coffees and i love my herbal/fruit teas....hot in wintertime and cold when im set about my art and craftings.

sassylass
18-Dec-06, 00:59
tea, milk and 1 sugar ahhhhh

Alice in Blunderland
18-Dec-06, 01:16
Tea, very strong and a dash of milk, hot chocolate on the odd night. Coffee I can drink during the day never in the morning or last thing at night dont know why but I cant touch the stuff then. :confused

EDDIE
18-Dec-06, 01:46
I like coffee. coffee goes best with a fag

amanda
18-Dec-06, 01:48
Tea for me please just milk.....

Tugmistress
18-Dec-06, 08:55
always white coffee, with or without sugar, i don't mind :)
sometimes with baileys in rather than milk :D

wifie
18-Dec-06, 14:30
Tea but must be loose and made in a pot (warmed first of course) with a wee bit milk. Coffee - prefer the good stuff but drink instant when I need a quick fix and am at home by myself. Hot chocolate must be good stuff - absolutely hate the false muck to be had from machines yuk yuk yuk!

Through
18-Dec-06, 14:34
Chocolate is number 1 for me, but I daren't drink too much as it's too fattening. Coffee is next and I'm not too fussed about tea. At work, I drink water, but at home, it's 50:50 coffee and tea. She prefers tea you see. So when I make it, it's coffee and when she makes it, it's tea. Either that or we have a magic pot or something.

crashbandicoot1979
18-Dec-06, 15:08
Tea, definitely - herbal or fruit preferably, also love Twinings Lady Grey tea. I like coffee and hot chocolate aswell but only once in a while. I agree with wifie - hot chocolate from machines is absolutely vile [evil]

cuddlepop
18-Dec-06, 15:23
Tea with milk,anytime any place anywhere:lol:

danc1ngwitch
18-Dec-06, 15:32
black coffee and at times black tea... No sugar either yuk yuk yuk..lol

emszxr
18-Dec-06, 15:33
i hate tea and coffee yukk. ill have the odd hot chocolate when i am really cold, but i tend to drink diluting and fruit juices

Through
18-Dec-06, 15:42
i hate tea and coffee yukk. ill have the odd hot chocolate when i am really cold, but i tend to drink diluting and fruit juices

Oh, watch your teeth Emszxr, the acidity and especially the citric acid in those juices does terrible damage. My dentist pointed out that he could say the way it had been eroding my teeth and now I hardly touch them. I had too much time on my hands one day and noticed on a bottle of Volvic Touch of Fruit that there was a number for answering questions about their prodcuts. I rang them and asked what the pH of Touch of Fruit was and they told me it is 7! I queried it because I had measured it as 1, but they insisted it is 7.

danc1ngwitch
18-Dec-06, 15:51
i eat sweets drink juice and brush my teeth in the morning only and i have all my own teeth no fillings and they white infact i have been asked on a number of occassions if my teeth were real lol... but your right all the sugary stuffs aint good for the teeth or the butt [lol]

mareng
18-Dec-06, 21:50
Peperonni and extra jalepenos for me!

(Oops! - that was my answer for "what's your favourite pizza topping)

Can we dispense with this type of post if we all fill in a form when registering with .Org?

1) What's your favourite hot drink?
2) What's your favourite cold drink?
3) What's your favourite pizza topping?
4) What's your favourite TV channel?
5) What's your favourite................. etc, etc.

It could form part of each profile?

Just a thought?

bobsgirl
18-Dec-06, 23:13
I am definately a Tea Drinker, my hubby makes THE BEST cup of tea ever!! Will have tea at my best mates house too but she complains that I leave it to go too cold before I drink it!! LOL!!
Anywhere else I take coffee, dont like getting a bad cup of tea so coffee is safer!
Never touch Hot Chocolate, far too sickly sweet!

pirateeye
18-Dec-06, 23:15
i hate bad tea too but i drink it at others if i say how i like it...as long as it's not water tea...if u get me! ha!

hell raizer
18-Dec-06, 23:27
:Razz ah u cant beat a good cup of holicks before bed time

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Dec-06, 23:28
CCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEIIIII IIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE.Don't care where it comes from coffee,tea,coca-cola,love it and its legal.:lol: :lol:

Billy Boy
18-Dec-06, 23:34
ah u cant beat a good cup of holicks before bed time

just finished a cup the now lovely jubbly:) it's a pity it disna help me sleep[evil]

Lolabelle
18-Dec-06, 23:38
I love my coffee. I buy "Caffe Bianchi" over the internet and grind my own and then plunge.
If I can't have that I will have black tea, weak, dunk, dunk and out.
But in winter, when we go camping, I love a hot chocolate.

outsider
18-Dec-06, 23:52
hmmm..well coffee is straight out for me...its out of hot chocolate and tea..id say hot chocolate:roll:

Piglet
19-Dec-06, 00:01
i hate bad tea too but i drink it at others if i say how i like it...as long as it's not water tea...if u get me! ha!

You mean warm milk privateeye.

I'm a tea drinker. I will have coffee at home or if folks dinna make it to strong. The occasional hot chocolate.

pirateeye
19-Dec-06, 00:11
no, milky tea i'll put up with, if i have to, but if the tea bag isn't left long enough in the water, then milk is added, it goes all gross, and watery...i hate that

sassylass
19-Dec-06, 01:51
no, milky tea i'll put up with, if i have to, but if the tea bag isn't left long enough in the water, then milk is added, it goes all gross, and watery...i hate that

that's the cambridge tea we drank as children....

Foxy
19-Dec-06, 01:53
Tea with milk and one sugar for me please. :)

engiebenjy
19-Dec-06, 02:06
Coffee, coffee, and more coffee. Morning, noon, and night! Occasionally a hot chocolate, the kids love that. Has to be Green & Blacks Organic - delicious.