PDA

View Full Version : Long distance removals

Highlandeye
16-Nov-12, 18:00
LWB transit luton van with tail lift available for long distance removals , anything from a full house to a single item , max. load is 1.5 tons , 13ft. 6ins. body. driver over 45 years experience , phone - not text - for guaranteed quote .no vat. 01847851369. mob. 07901595418.

Highlandeye
19-Nov-12, 11:16
Just to add, I can also move small vintage cars , motorcycles , or machinery . Bought something on Ebay? need it home in one peice ? Need a job done well and at short notice, just give me a ring . Fully Insured and experienced self employed driver . Moving off onto, or returning from, one of the many butifull islands arround our coast and need honest reliable transport for you goods - no problem , just ring for quote.

SK015
19-Nov-12, 19:34
Are your goods fully insured in transitWhat public liability cover do u have.1.5 ton payload is not a lot in a house removal or in transport of car.
Do u have covers for chairs etc,blankets to cover goods in transit .
Do u have piano dollies for moving pianos?
Do you supply boxes / bubble rap .
Can you offer a service to pack my goods eg china plates.
Are u a member of BAR
These are some of the things I would expect a Professioal Remover to have before I placed a removal with him .

warrior
19-Nov-12, 23:18
Cant be done with these 1 man and a van bandits who promise the earth !! How the heck can you do a full house move of a 3 bed property and a garage in a luton van ? You get what you pay for i suppose !!

Highlandeye
20-Nov-12, 13:19
In reply to the two previous comments - yes all goods are fully insured in transit - I have a 1.5 ton payload which is obviously insuffecient for a large house and garage removal but a lot of people live in very small houses or flats not requiring a large removal van (with the costs that are necesssary involved in that) and not everybody has a garage - example I have just removed the entire contents of a flat in Inverness and it came no where near filling the van - yes I have blankets and covers - yes I have trolleys and dollies - no I do not pack goods ie china etc that is up to the client.
We never promise to do anything we are not capable of doing - we have very happy customers - that speaks for itself!!!!!!