PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Leona!!

Big G
17-Dec-06, 00:49
I am delighted for Leona - her voice is amazing but i did think Ray would of won!
he'll get a recording deal anyway!

Well done Leona you'll go a long way.:D

highlander
17-Dec-06, 00:52
Fantasic voice, and lovely to listen to.

cookie
17-Dec-06, 00:55
I'm delighted for Leona as well,thought it would have been a Ben/Leona finalbut it wasn't, didn't like Ray much so i'm thrilled for her. :D

The Angel Of Death
17-Dec-06, 01:13
Is it just me or does anyone else think she looks like henrik larson's love child ???

Venture
17-Dec-06, 01:55
I thought Leona was superb tonight and deserved to win. She never had a bad word said against her throughout the whole competition. When the finalists sang the new release it was like listening to two different songs. Leonas version was superb. The Girl done well.

Mamabear
17-Dec-06, 02:43
Im delighted for her as she has an amazing voice & looks to die for, Brilliant Leona:D

brandy
17-Dec-06, 09:15
same here i was well chuffed she won!
i love her voice!
not a big fan of ray though..

footie chick
17-Dec-06, 09:55
Is it just me or does anyone else think she looks like henrik larson's love child ???

Yeah she does,[lol] but she has a great voice well done to her

foxy-jnr
17-Dec-06, 11:29
congrats to leona :) but i still think ray should of won :(

auldalto
17-Dec-06, 11:44
Leona was always going to be the winner in my eyes. Glad that Ray didnt win.

Kaishowing
17-Dec-06, 11:55
Talented girl with a lovely voice.....But don't you think there are way too many of these shows on TV already?? After all it's just a way for the TV companies to squeeze a few more quid out of you through phone voting!
If they said it was just the basic cost of a call, or a text then okay...but £1 or more a go?? [evil]
The TV execs should be wearing striped jerseys and carrying a bag with SWAG written on the side!

neepnipper
17-Dec-06, 13:20
Not sure how much it was to text vote but to phone in on your land line was 35p, not too bad, had a good evening watching Strictly Come Dancing (shame about Emma Bunting going) and X factor!

Well done Leona, hope she'll be a huge success, she deserves to be.

Orger
17-Dec-06, 17:39
Good on her, she had a great great voice..!!

Unlucky for Ray, but no dout he'll be on the stage soon enough again..

bobsgirl
17-Dec-06, 23:35
Leona had the better voice but Ray was the Entertainer!!!!

Heard Leona on the radio this morning with her new song and it is fab!!

Well done to her!!!

Cazaa
17-Dec-06, 23:41
Talented girl with a lovely voice.....But don't you think there are way too many of these shows on TV already?? After all it's just a way for the TV companies to squeeze a few more quid out of you through phone voting!
If they said it was just the basic cost of a call, or a text then okay...but £1 or more a go?? [evil]
The TV execs should be wearing striped jerseys and carrying a bag with SWAG written on the side!

Isn't Simon Cowell the owner of the Company that produces X-Factor? So when he begs you to vote for Leona each week he must have an alterior motive in more ways than one. It amazes me that people complain about his 'abuse' on the show yet a) Still watch it and b) Vote

mccaugm
17-Dec-06, 23:45
I apologise but I cannot bear this programme and am so glad its over. Much prefer the dancing show on the Beeb. Also now its over I don't have to listen to the duo on MFR in the morning going on about it incessantly. Rant Over.;)

Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year when it comes.:roll: