PDA

View Full Version : Blues D'Ecosse

Thomas Farmer
16-Dec-06, 14:07
Just got a listen to J. fats Blues d'ecosse C.D. excellent.
It showcases the talent that is right here in Caithness.
Well done J&I.
tommy

Gleber2
16-Dec-06, 16:15
Just got a listen to J. fats Blues d'ecosse C.D. excellent.
It showcases the talent that is right here in Caithness.
Well done J&I.
tommy

Thanks for that mate. Glad you like it. For those who might want to buy the CD, it is now available in Good Vibrations, the Newmarket and the Grove Bar in Thurso and will shortly be available in Wick. Watch this space for more info.

Jeemag_USA
16-Dec-06, 17:42
Would love to hear that, I hope there is till some copies left I won't be home until June. Are there any snippets online where I could get a preview or anything. DO you have a website Gleber?

Gleber2
16-Dec-06, 18:12
Would love to hear that, I hope there is till some copies left I won't be home until June. Are there any snippets online where I could get a preview or anything. DO you have a website Gleber?
WWW.qpqproductions.com (http://www.qpqproductions.com) but there are no clips on it yet. Could send you a copy or E mail an Mp3 or two.

scotsboy
16-Dec-06, 18:42
Ma Mither has the money in her purse if ye want till drop a copy off in Springpark Gleber2.

Cheers.

Gleber2
18-Dec-06, 19:52
CD now available in Poltney News in Dempster Street, Wick and Simpsons in the High Street I hope by now.

The Pepsi Challenge
18-Dec-06, 19:53
Get yersel on myspace, Gleebsy.

www.myspace.com/jamesbrownisannie

clash67
20-Dec-06, 20:24
Just finished listening to the album "Blues D'ecosse" and it is excellent, well done Gleber2 n' Chobbersjnr it is an excellent album and I highly recommend it.;)

Gleber2
21-Dec-06, 15:39
Just finished listening to the album "Blues D'ecosse" and it is excellent, well done Gleber2 n' Chobbersjnr it is an excellent album and I highly recommend it.;)

Thanks for the kind words.:)