PDA

View Full Version : night out

katarina
16-Dec-06, 01:58
Hey all you stop outs! missed a good night!

Fran
16-Dec-06, 02:14
i had full intentions of going but had to back out at the last minute, so disappointed, it would have been nice to meet you all. Hope there were many there and you had a good night. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_4_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZN)

Alice in Blunderland
16-Dec-06, 02:39
Hey there Katarina how on earth did you manage to type that message ?????? 12 hours in the pub!!!!!!!!

Hows your sore foot?

Lovely evening. Im ashamed to admit I was one of the last to leave as the crack was excellent.:D

Sporran
16-Dec-06, 02:40
So who all showed up then?

canuck
16-Dec-06, 03:05
Come on spill it all. We have been waiting all evening to hear.

Did weeboyagee sing?

cuddlepop
16-Dec-06, 08:19
Hope you all had agreat time lastnight,
So disappointed I didn't get up for the night out:(
When you all eventually surface..spill

henry20
16-Dec-06, 09:14
I had a really good night. Was good to put a few faces to the names.

Things went a bit downhill once I returned to Thurso - managed to make up for the non-drinking I'd been doing and ended up at a party. Didn't get home until 5 and started work at 8. *yawn* :roll:

cuddlepop
16-Dec-06, 09:31
You have my sympathy Henry20.There's nothing worse than trying to work when your tired.;)
Bet it was worth it though:lol:

sweetheart
16-Dec-06, 09:54
Weboyagee did not sing, but wick did offer a pleasant night out..
(and the new tesco is very nice)

henry20
16-Dec-06, 10:09
well, I'll certainly do my best to be at any future nights out - although Saturday nights are out for me as I'll be working. I'll definitely leave the car at home next time though :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
16-Dec-06, 10:17
Good morning all Im up but alas Weeboyagee needs more beauty sleeep than me so it will be some time before hes up and posting :lol: Good night out.

henry20
16-Dec-06, 10:28
he'll be having a long lie then :lol:

only joking WBG.

Glad everyone had a good night - even though it did take us a while to group together ;) I'm not sure anyone was what I expected. Even having seen a photo of Porshiepoo, I still didn't recognise her - the photo really didn't do her justice.

weeboyagee
16-Dec-06, 10:58
Oh ma heid!

I'm up! How come I am always last to leave - and always hear the door being shut and locked when I leave???? As far as I can recall it was a great night! Fred....it was great to meet you,....and henry20,...and porshiepoo, and donnalee1994,and Jeid and katarina (welcome back!) and all the others and Superman,...sorry supermoderator (is there a difference???) Bill Fernie.

Rheggers (shakes a pointy finger!!!)....where did you get to? Your dram was on the bar (until I drank it!...)

Now,.....I am going back to bed. Good morning and good night!

WBG :cool:

weeboyagee
16-Dec-06, 11:09
sweetheart was second last to leave - last thing I could remember was all his scottie dogs (there seemed to be hundreds of them!!!) swarming round our feet in the car park - did you get them all eventually? ;)

Off back to bed again,......

sweetheart
16-Dec-06, 11:16
One of the girls decided to annoint wick with a big poo that i prompty
scooped to the bin (it wasnae me!).

The pack is chomping on carrots in the kitchen whilst i suck on grapefruit
juice, coffee and ibuprofen. :)

Elenna
16-Dec-06, 14:31
Sorry its taken me til lunchtime to get online...its been a crazy Saturday morning around here! But it was a brilliant time last night, and I really enjoyed meeting a few new faces, seeing some I knew again, getting to know a little about everyone, and sharing some good blether.

I'm also sorry to hear there are a few sore heads :lol:, go easy and hopefully you will all feel better in a while!

Alice in Blunderland
16-Dec-06, 14:50
Well I seem to have a sore head today and all I drank was orange juice...:confused

Never mind I had a lovely evening and enjoyed putting faces to names.Fred looked exactly as I had imagined him , Gleber also (what a lovely person). I will certainly make the next night out..................mmmm when will that one be :cool:

danc1ngwitch
16-Dec-06, 16:47
when you talk on here you imagine what that person looks like... it would have been good to see some of you... ah im still recovering having the little one... lol

Errogie
16-Dec-06, 18:57
Just got back folks and thanks all for a great night out with a bonus of meeting another member of the Gaelic Mafia AKA Weeboyagee (He may make you an offer you can't understand) and such glamerous young ladies who could make me any offer at all!

After breakfast at Tesco carried on to Braemore and managed to climb the Scarabens seeing a solitary ptarmigan and a foxes trail along the ridge. There was snow underfoot and the clouds closed in on the summits but every now and then a shaft of sunlight came down on the sea or pools among the heather and peat on the Langwell side and of course views to the so far two only windfarms in the sun and the House of the Northern Gate on Dunnet head which stands out well to the east.

Look forward to the next time.

cuddlepop
16-Dec-06, 19:22
What a beautiful discription Errogie:D I can almost see the view myself.:D

katarina
16-Dec-06, 19:22
Come on spill it all. We have been waiting all evening to hear.

Did weeboyagee sing?

no, but he did speak gaelic!

porshiepoo
16-Dec-06, 19:32
This is my first chance to post after having spent the day at Inverness.

It was great to put a name to the faces last night although I have to say, not one person (except Elenna who I'd already met - & Gleeber) was what I would have expected them to look like.
Henry20 is a girl! Jeid is sooooooooo young, Alice in Blunderland is a girly too and married to WBG to top it off. LOL.
I kow along the way there has obviously been hints of all these things but I guess it's just passed me by and I've formed my own mental picture of them all.

Donnalee1994 and myself left pretty early unfortunately (had nothing to do with being forgotton about in WBG's round of drinks - honest!) but I have no doubt the drinks carried on flowing, debauchery ensued and probably madness to following that.

It was certainly nice to meet everyone though and thanks Henry20 for the nice compliment in your first post..... I think! :lol:

Myself and Donnalee left due to starvation ,lol, and headed for the local chippy - shut!!! What time does Wick shut down on a Friday night???
We ended up in the Chinese getting a take out (cheaper apparantly) and spent 15 minutes in there in absolute hysterics cos Donnalee was trying to make some kind of reference to 'balls'. The 'balls' happened to be the chicken variety but confusion had caused us to lose it and then everything made us laugh which unfortunately was then followed by snorting causing worse hysterics - you know the kind girls, the ones where you have to cross your legs, hand shoved at the crotch! - at this point even the chinese man serving us had to walk away laughing, although I'm pretty sure he didn't know what he was laughing at cos even we didn't by this point.
Mind you we did get chatted up in there by 3 lads :confused, have to say though they were only in there cos they were too young to go elsewhere. lol. I'm guessing 13 (tops).

Ah well!

angela5
16-Dec-06, 19:36
Alice in Blunderland is a girly too and married to WBG to top it off. LOL.
I kow along the way there has obviously been hints of all these things but I guess it's just passed me by and I've formed my own mental picture of them all

Crikey how much did you drink? Alice in blunderland and WBG married.:eek:

cuddlepop
16-Dec-06, 19:38
WBG is Alice's brother!
They arguing like an old married couple porshie:lol:

porshiepoo
16-Dec-06, 20:27
WBG is Alice's brother!

Noooooooooooooooo :eek:

They arguing like an old married couple porshie:lol:

They are .............. aren't they?

Alice in Blunderland
16-Dec-06, 21:06
Alas girls Weeboyagee and marraige NNNEEEVVVEEERRR no one would ever have him. I just like to keep him with his feet on solid ground and his head in proportion with his body :lol:A few of the others also thought we were married.I am married but hubby works away from home so I have plenty of time to nag Weeboyagee.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/alice67/raymondandbride.jpg

As you can see he was presented with a lovely bride at his birthday party alas conversation was a bit dry so the relationship never really kicked off.

Through
16-Dec-06, 23:53
As you can see he was presented with a lovely bride at his birthday party alas conversation was a bit dry so the relationship never really kicked off.

Lucky man; no nagging there.

Alice in Blunderland
17-Dec-06, 00:13
Lucky man; no nagging there.

True, but the bride was terrible by the end of the night she was legless (silly me I didnt screw her legs in properly ) so when Weeboyagee took her for a dance disaster struck.:roll:

Moira
17-Dec-06, 01:27
Sounds like you all had a great night out. I'm vexed that I had to miss it, despite the fact I had a part in trying to arrange it! Last time I saw WBG was in Wick Old Parish Church Hall - no language problem there then. He sang for his supper and was superb, as usual. After all the tea & home baking at half-time, I doubt he was fit for a Chinese on his way home. Hope to catch you all next time :)

sweetheart
17-Dec-06, 02:42
It was great to put a name to the faces last night although I have to say, not one person (except Elenna who I'd already met - & Gleeber) was what I would have expected them to look like.

Mind you we did get chatted up in there by 3 lads :confused

True enough. No person looked like i expected. Your spoken accent of
very fine english is quite attractive, sexy even.. understand why you're
having chatups with the lads.

Jeid
18-Dec-06, 12:01
Sorry for the delayed reply!

Was a great night out. Was surprised to realise that I actually knew Gleeber, what a small world.

I think I recognised a few others as well, but can't be sure.

Ended up seeing Weeboyagee on the Saturday night in Skinandi's... party animal I suspect!

Soooo young? Haha... excellent!