PDA

View Full Version : Found cat

Liz
16-Dec-06, 00:22
A beautiful and friendly wee cat which only looks a few months old has been found tonight in Reiss.
It was meowing pitifully and looked really lost so may have climbed on board a car or, sadly, been dumped.

It looks like it is only a few months old and is extremely friendly. I think it is a girl but it kept wriggling!

I hope to have photos of it soon courtesy of our photographer Luskentyre.

If it is your cat or you know whose it is then please pm me.

Thanks!

Liz
18-Dec-06, 15:44
Well it looks like this cat was dumped along with another![mad]

I got a call from a neighbour last night to say that a cat had appeared at her home on Friday night (the same night we found the other one) and when we went to see it it looks similar to the other cat although older and fluffier.

The older cat is an unneutered tom so may even be the younger one's dad.

They are the most beautiful and friendly cats and can't understand how someone can do this!!!!

I suspect they were taken out to Reiss after dark and then dumped as the wee one was meowing pitifully as if it was just completely bewildered and kept following people!
So cruel and unnecessary!:cry:

So if anyone can offer one, or both, the home they deserve then please pm me.

Liz
24-Dec-06, 20:25
Just to let you know that there are photos of these cats now on our website [/URL][url]www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk (http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.co.uk)
They are the friendliest cats and just cannot understand why someone would 'dump' them. Of course we are hoping that an owner may still come forward.

There is also a photo of a lovely 10 year old cat called Susie who desperately needs a home as does eight year old Tiddle (the gentle giant) who is so depressed at being parted from his elderly owner. No photos of Tiddles yet as he is a bit camera shy but he is a beautiful big black and white cat.

I know this is a busy time but if anyone can give one, or more, of these cats a loving home in the New Year it would be a great start to 2007 for them and be the Happy New Year they deserve.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our supporters and fosterers!

Piglet
24-Dec-06, 20:55
That's heartbreaking Liz.

I hope they get a home soon - if i took anymore, I think i would be getting a divorce for xmas. lol[lol]

Liz
24-Dec-06, 23:51
That's heartbreaking Liz.

I hope they get a home soon - if i took anymore, I think i would be getting a divorce for xmas. lol[lol]

Thanks!

Yes I never get used to the callous way some people treat cats (and other animals).

How's your wee kitten getting on?