PDA

View Full Version : santas grotto

bagpuss2
15-Dec-06, 22:13
Hi,I heard there is a santas grotto in thurso does anybody know the opening times for this?

jim112233
15-Dec-06, 22:38
As far as i know its at the cairngorm windows place in town from 10am onwards think its till 2pm not sure though hope this helps

Moby
15-Dec-06, 22:55
It is in Cairngorm Windows in the precinct - the opening times are on the window. I can tell you that it is the most realistic Santa I have ever seen - well worth a visit!

bagpuss2
15-Dec-06, 23:22
It is in Cairngorm Windows in the precinct - the opening times are on the window. I can tell you that it is the most realistic Santa I have ever seen - well worth a visit!

THats great!!!The kids were SO dissapointed at the fun day when he didnt turn up so didnt want to dissapoint them again!!

Orger
16-Dec-06, 01:28
THats great!!!The kids were SO dissapointed at the fun day when he didnt turn up so didnt want to dissapoint them again!!

Oh thats a shame, poor kids would of been looking forward to it aswell...

Was Santa too drunk.... Ho Ho Ho

[lol]

Scaraben1976
16-Dec-06, 13:57

Of course it is the most realistic Santa, because it IS SANTA! :o)

Santa is real and visits all of the grottos all over the world using the same magic that he uses on Christmas eve to deliver all the presents!

And to imagine some people dare to say that he doesn't exist!

MERRYYYY CHRISTMASSSSSSSS

las123
16-Dec-06, 17:28

what a fantastic santa, my son was just delighted, really friendly and joking all the time, tells lovely stories. Agree with the ,most realistic santa!!!

webmannie
16-Dec-06, 17:35
Yep, daughter went away chuffed to bits, with a poloroid photo of her and santa. He wasn't in a hurry and spent a little bit of time with her, asking what she was getting, how was he going to get her presents to her and what was she going to buy her mummy for christmas. Soon as she went out I got marched off to buy her present.

Just asked her what she thought of Santa and her words were 'he's brilliant'

bobsgirl
16-Dec-06, 21:38
Going to be taking kids down tomorrow hopefull, it is open from 12-4pm I think?!? Not 100% sure but definately until 4pm!
I am more excited than the kids....LOL!!

Piglet
16-Dec-06, 22:00
He came in for his lunch when we were in reid's baker.

He was so realistic - no fake beards lol

The kids were over the moon & my son promply told dad thet he had to buy mum a wee buy mum a wee present.:)

bobsgirl
16-Dec-06, 22:07
that sounds great!! Is it the same santa that did the Christmas Light Turn on?? He was good with the kids!!

bobsgirl
17-Dec-06, 17:22
Hubby took kids down to Cairngorm today to see Santa's Grotto. When the got there, there was no Santa.
Santa turned up at 1pm and not able to get in, no-one was there to unlock so he went away.
Kids came back in a really big grump and blamed Santa for making them in a bad mood!!
Does anyone know when he is going to be there next?? They really want to see santa before Christmas.